Chapter Twelve

Chapter Song: Shake it by Metro Station

~Track 14 on 'Songs You Love And I Hate, But I Listen To Them Anyway Because It Makes You Happy' (made By Alex)

Alex

He was definitely at an all time low as he walked down the street on his way home from the pizza take-away, two large boxes full of pepperoni pizza in his arms. He had called Lorraine and had asked if she had wanted to have a pizza night, but she had said she was busy, so he had ended up asking Jack instead.

He sighed as he walked down the street, the only thing around being the street lights that were flickering on and off. The air was cold, and he had wished he had brought his jacket, then he remebered that Webster still had his jacket, which made him sad again.

He had eneded up calling to her house earlier on, but her mam had said that she "Didn't want to see him right now."

But on the bright side, (if there still even was one) her mom had given him at least four CD's full of songs carefully picked and burned on a disk by Webster herself. It surprised him that she was still making playlists for him, but the fact that she still was made his insides do the can-can, which was a weird and abnormal feeling for him.

But only Webster could have this effect on him.

Webster.

Even her name was enough to bring back the memories of her hot breath on his neck, and how nice it was to hold her in his arms. She was all curves, unlike Lorraine who was more bony, and her skin was always sort of rough, whereas Webster's skin was smooth like chocolate.

You could never go wrong with chocolate.

He sighed and pinched his eyes shut, trying to compose himself. He had no idea why the girl in a wheelchair was making him feel this way.

It didn't matter anyway, but by the looks of it, Webster was never going to talk to him again. The thought of never seeing her ever again made him wonder if his life was worth living anymore.

A life without Webster would be a life that's in black and white, a life that would be empty.

He turned the corner, deep in thought, when suddenly he spotted two people standing outside the park, one of them tall and lanky with jet black hair, the other person in a wheelchair.

He froze.

Webster and Spike.

And by the looks of it, he was yelling at her.

Alex dropped the pizza boxes and started to sprint towards the couple, his heart pounding in his chest.

"Look what you did you idiot! These are my new jeans and all! I have a gig to go to after this!" yelled Spike angrily.

Alex saw Webster shrink back into her chair.

"I know you're disabled, but why are you acting so fucking retarded?" he yelled. Suddnely, he bent down and smacked Webster hard on the face. She screamed out, and that's when Alex pounced.

WHAM!

The so called 'punk-rock' idiot didn't even see it coming. He fell to the ground like a sack of potatoes and he cursed when he saw Alex's face.

Alex threw a punch at his jaw.

"HOW. FUCKING. DARE. YOU!" he roared, punching the black haired man in the stomach repeatedly.

"HOW DARE YOU SLAP, OR EVEN TOUCH WEBSTER!"

WHACK!

Another punch in the face for Spike.