Chapter 8

Nathan's

Fuck.

Wala akong nagawa kung hindi sumang-ayon. When I saw the sadness and willingness to help in her eyes, I don't know but I automatically gave up.

This is not good. This is bad. She's becoming my weakness. And the fact that she's just my secretary and nothing more.

After I dropped Angel in front of her apartment, ay pinasibad ko agad ang kotse paalis. I needed to think.

When I got home, I immediately head to my bar here in this mansion. This whole fucking empty mansion. The mansion that's full of good and bad memories. Fuck life.

I was on my third glass of whiskey when I heard the voices of the three idiots.

"Nate, kamusta 'yong secretary mo?" Zach asked as he occupies the high chair beside me.

"She's okay. Gladly the wound is not deep." I answered in a low voice.

We're in the hideout when I received a call that there's this man who wanted to talk to me. He's already causing trouble in my company.

So, I decided to go to my company and talk to this fucktard.

The three idiots decided to accompany me, and I willingly obliged.

Zach's the one who's driving while Leon is the one who's sitting in the shotgun seat and Diego's here beside me at the back seat.

About 15 minutes have passed when I suddenly received a call from the front desk.

[Sir! Hinost stage niya po ang secretary niyo!]

What? Angel!

"Fuck." I ended the call in trembling hands.

"Bilisan mong magmaneho, Zach. Angel is in danger."

Sabay sabay silang lumingon at, "Ano?!" well, they also said in unison.

I massaged my temples, God.

I told them that Angel has been held as a hostage of that fucking ass. Shit. I swear if anything bad happens with Angel, I will kill him.

Nang makarating ay dali dali kaming bumaba. Sa harap na nag-park si Zach at hindi na tumuloy pa sa parking lot. This is an urgent matter. And this is my company! Fuck them!

Nang makita ang sitwasyon ay agad nangati ang kamay kong sakalin ang lalaki.

"Zach, Leon, and Diego. Pumunta agad kayo sa likuran ng lalaking 'yan. While I'm negotiating with him. Watch his move, at kapag nakita niyong malayo ang patalim na nakatutok sa leeg ni Angel, attack him." I ordered them.

When an employee saw me at the entrance he screamed, "Nandyan na si Mr. Wren!" and automatically, the crowd parted. Suddenly, I feel like Moises but I immediately erased that thought.