O n e

You groaned and slipped out of your bed, rubbing your eyes. You yawned and saw something pink and spiky. "Huh?" You pulled the pink spiky thing, but instead heard a yell of pain. You screamed and slipped, hitting your bum with the hard wooden floor.

"Natsu! You pervert, what're you doing in my bed!?" You shrieked.

Natsu groaned and sat on your bed, rubbing his head. "You pull HARD!" He whined. You heard a giggle under the overs and ripped them off, seeing Happy, the blue cat. "You too, Happy?!" You again shrieked making Natsu cover his ears.

"Your SO annoying." Natsu stated, rubbing his temples. Your eyes turned white of anger. "Shut up, you stupid pink haired fire breath!" You argued with your fist in front of you. Natsu's left eye twitched.

"Why don't you shut up! You stupid brat!" He argued back. Happy sheepishly laughed an grabbed Natsu's scarf. "We will be on our way, [Name]." Happy stated and flew him and Natsu back to their home. You sighed and muttered some profanities about Natsu, then headed to the bathroom for your morning routines.

After you finished your morning routines, you changed your clothes to your everyday attire. You smiled and turned the doorknob, walking out of your small cottage house, and headed to Fairy Tail, your guild.

"[Name]!" yelled a blonde. You tuned around to face the celestial Mage. "Lucy, hi." You greeted, smiling. Lucy smiled back and greeted back. "Can I walk with you?" Lucy asked. You nodded an put her in a headlock. "Why of course!" Lucy groaned and asked, "Why do you always headlock people?"

You shrugged and let her go. "I dunno." You answered. Lucy laughed. "There's always an answer, [Name]." "Lucy, [Name]! Wait for Happy, aye!" You and Lucy turned around, only for Happy and Natsu to run into you both. Lucy shrieked. "What was that for?" She yelled, angrily.

You groaned and opened your eyes slightly, again to see pink fluff in your face. Your eyes widened at the position. His face in your chest with your arms around his neck. You both yelled and stood up quickly, glaring at each other. "You tried to take advantage of me!" You accused. "As if I would!" He yelled.

Happy and Lucy sweatdropped. "Are they like this everyday?" Lucy questioned. Happy nodded. "Aye!" You and Natsu continue your bickering, until Erza came along with Gray. Gray snickered. "Tch, Natsu and [Name] are always at each others throats." Gray stated. Lucy nodded in agreement. As soon as you and Natsu saw Erza, you both smiled at each other an hugge each other. "We're best friends!" You and Natsu shouted smiling nervously.

Happy laughed at how ridiculous you and Natsu were. Erza smiled. "Good, your getting along." Gray snickered and covered his mouth. "*cough* idiots *cough*." You and Natsu shot him a glare. Erza smirked and grabbed your and Natsu's ear. "E-Erza, that hurts!" Natsu yelled clutching her hand. You bit your lip at the pain. "I-I'm innocent!" You shouted.

Lucy and Happy held in their laughs and followed Erza to the guild.

-At the guild-

Erza released her hands from their ears and walked to the bar area where Mira was at. You rubbe your now red ear and shot a glare at Natsu. "It's all your fault!" You yelled. Natsu growled and kicked you, making you hit a table. You stood up and smirked. "It's on, Firebreath!" You shouted and ran to him. More people joined the fight, except Happy, Mira, Master, Wendy, Carla, and Lucy.

You laughed and pointed your finger at Elfman. "You are no man! You're just a--!" You were cutt off by Master Markorav stepping on you. You twitched and groaned in pain.

Natsu laughed at you, and also got stepped on. Now, it was your turn to laugh. "Natsu, your such an idiot!" You shouted, laughing.

Natsu Growled. "I am not an idiot! I'll prove to you that I am not an idiot!" He Argued. You rolled your eyes. "You arleady are an idiot."

Natsu clench his fists. 'I will show you I'm not an idiot!' He thought. Master lifted his foot off ofthwm and returned to his normal size. "Behave both of you!" He shouted, as you and Natsu shrunk in fear. "Gomensai, Gramps/Master!" You both apologized.

Everyone in the guild laughed at the both of you. "You both are idiots!" Everyone yelled. You shrunk in dissapointment with Natsu.

Author's Note: Another Natsu and reader story! I felt like I wanted to make this story! ^.^.