Mrs. Sodol Part 1: DISCLAIMER/AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey there! I'm back again with more Power shit! Lol. Before we get started, I would first like to say that I hope everyone reading this is safe and healthy. These are scary times so please continue to practice social distancing and being as safe and hygienic as possible.

Thank you for choosing to read my story! I enjoyed making it so I hope you enjoy reading it. I apologize for typos and errors. I really try my best to proof read but shit tends to get past me anyways. I'm really excited to share this because I personally love the "MINE" universe and it's characters.

For those who don't know, this IS a spin off of MINE (MYG & PJM) so I suggest reading that before coming to read this. If you are here because of MINE, then yay! I'm glad you enjoyed it enough to read this!

I should also mention that the movie/novel 365 days has NO inspiration for this story. I know that there are similar elements, but I had this idea like a good year before this book was published so when I saw the movie I was baffled at my unoriginality. I really wasn't trying to copy this story at all so I apologize to the fans of that universe.

Ok! Warning time! This story contains the following:

- Violence

- Strong/Vulgar language

- Mature themes (substance use)

- Smut/Sexual situations/Suggestive Content (Remember that consent is important! Always make sure your partner(s) is comfortable and enthusiastic when engaging in sexual activity!)

lf any of the above make you uncomfortable, I strongly advise that you don't continue further.

There are no references to any other groups, idols, actors, or characters outside of BTS. If you see a familiar name, it is a pure coincidence. That being said, this is also not an accurate representation of Namjoon/BTS. This is not how I view him/them.

Again, fanfiction is just that. Fiction. None of my stories should be taken seriously, this one included.

Now, with all the warnings out the way, feel free to read away. If any of the above makes you uncomfortable then I don't suggest you go any further. Thank you again for being here! I now present to you

PART ONE of Ms. Sodol.