*Blame the milk not me*

Charlie's POV

I could not fall asleep. Well I did, just not for long. I continuously tossed and turned, never finding the position to get comfortable and when I did my mind just wouldn't turn off.

   With a sigh I sat up on my bed turning to the clock. In blinking letters showed it was only 3:30 a.m. Which honestly wasn't that late due to the fact that I tried to sleep at 2:30.

Finally giving up on sleeping I stood up off my bed and left my room. I quietly made my way down the stairs and to the kitchen. I took slow and steady steps in hoping I wouldn't wake anyone up.

   I grabbed out a glass and the milk. I poured the milk in the glass before putting the milk back in the fridge. I brought the glass up to my lips taking a small sip. Just what I needed.

I turned around to walk back up to my room but I ran straight into someones chest. The milk in my hand instantly went onto the persons shirt. The drink instantly got soaked up by the shirt, but some quickly dropped onto the floor.

   I looked up with wide eyes to see Jacob looking down at me with an emotionless look.

"Blame the milk not me!" I rushed out backing away quickly. He just raised his eyebrow at me. I gulped and put the glass in the sink.

"Come with me. I'll get you a new shirt." I said to him grabbing his hand and pulling him with me all the way up the stairs and into my room.

"Wait here." I stated before walking across the hall and into my brothers room. It still makes me cringe walking in here. I grabbed a plain black t-shirt and walked back into the hall, shutting my brothers door quietly behind me. As soon as I got into my room I threw the shirt that Jacob, he caught it with ease.

Slipping his old shirt off he threw it on the ground. I tried not to look but my eyes instantly shifted down to his chest. Staring at it I could almost drool. He easily had an eight pack. Okay maybe not eight, but you get my point anyway.

Tattoo's littered his chest and arms like they were another layer of skin. All sorts of different designs. Most seeming dark though.

"Are you done?" Jacob said crossing his arms, my brothers shirt dangling in his grip. I gulped and instantly a blush crept its way onto my face. With a small chuckle he threw my brothers shirt over his head.

"So why are you still awake?" He had asked me in a quiet voice.

"I just couldn't sleep. Why weren't you asleep?" I asked him taking a seat on my bed.

"I don't sleep much." He said plainly. I nodded and played with my fingers.

"Come sit with me?" I asked quietly, not taking my eyes off of the ground in front of me. I heard his footsteps before he sat down next to me.

   "I have a gift for you. For your birthday." He mumbled reaching into his pocket. He pulled out a small small silver ring. He passed it over to me.

   "The box it came in was a bit too much so I just decided to give it to you like this." He mumbled.

  The ring was beautiful. My name was carved into the side in cursive which I'm surprised it fit because the ring is so thin. I slid the ring onto my finger and looked up to Jacob with a smile.

  "It is gorgeous. I love it thank you." I said truly happy.

   "I was shopping with Victoria because she has dragged Austin and I there to get you a gift and then I saw it. I knew I had to get it for you." He mumbled, almost nervous. I must be seeing things.