*Cold, Very Cold*

Charlie's POV

    I woke up to the sound of water droplets. An annoying noise might I add. I tried to move my arms to stop the annoying torture but they were being held together by something with a large amount of pressure. I tried moving any of my body but it was stuck down to something.

   "You should just stop struggling now, you wont get free." A dark voice said. My eyes snapped open only to be greeted by darkness. My eyes scanned the room I was in. The walls were all stone and so were the ceiling and floor. I was strapped to a metal chair in the middle of the room. 

   I could see the water run down the side of the wall and drip to the ground, causing the annoying noise. 

   "Who is there." I said quietly but my voice came out muffled. My throat was dry and it burned to talk. The cell like door opened and a shadow entered the room with me. It was still too dark to see a face though.

   "Who are you?" I coughed out. A deep chuckle left the figure just as a glass was lifted up to my lips. I pursed them not letting any of the liquid go into it. 

   "Open up now!" I figure snapped. I jumped slightly and opened my mouth allowing the cool liquid go down my throat. The liquid instantly relieved the pain of my dry throat. After all of the water was gone the glass was pulled away from my mouth and was sat on the ground.

    "Who are you?" I asked again only this time since I had the water you could understand me. I was left with silence.

   "I am going to get you something to eat. Wait here. Oh wait you can't even move." The figure laughed at their own joke as they left the room. 

   "That joke wasn't even funny." I mumbled to myself. 

   After maybe was ten minutes that felt like hours the figure came back holding a tray. They crouched down in front of my and sat the tray on the ground. I looked down at the food on the tray and it looked utterly disgusting. I cringed at the sight of it.

   "That looks disgusting." I commented still cringing at it. The figure scoffed and broke off a piece of the biscuit and brought it up to my lips. I took a bite of it and cringed at the taste. It tasted like dirt, flat out dirt. It was as hard as a rock, like it had been left out for weeks. 

  After getting forcefully fed more of the disgusting food the figure pushed the tray away and brought another glass of water up to my lips. 

   "For someone who kidnapped me you are being nice." I commented when the figure moved to sit in another chair on the other side of the room. 

   "I didn't want to kidnap you Charlie." The figure sighed before standing up and switching on the light. It was very dim but it was enough to light up the room. When I saw who the figure was my mouth dropped open. 

   "Why would you do this." I said still surprised. The figure ran his hand through his hair. 

   "I got into some bad stuff Charlie and this is how i have to pay off debt." He said sighing and sitting down once again. 

   "Why me Justin?" I asked quietly. He looked up at me and showed an angry face. 

   "We don't want you Charlie. We want your little boy thing. You were just caught in the crossfire and if we took you we get him." He said shaking his head before resting it on the wall behind him. 

   "All of those years I was so mean to you was all because I liked you little mouse." He said breaking the long silence we had created. My heart dropped and my eyes opened wide.

   "H-How." I stuttered.

   "I liked you all those years but I got involved with bad people and just like with your boy they would have used you against me. I had to pretend I didn't care so you wouldn't get hurt. Yet here we are." He said clenching his fist. I gulped and looked down.

   "I am sorry for all of the things I did to you. They were unforgivable." He said lifting my head up with his finger. I pulled my head away and turned it to the side so I didn't have to look at him. 

   Justin, the kid who has bullied me for years likes me. It makes no sense at all. He gave me bruises and scars that no one should get in their whole lifetime. He caused countless hours of pain and rivers of tears. I just don't understand. 

   "I know sorry wont take back what I did but... I have to go." He said before turning around. He shut off the light before closing and locking the metal door, leaving my in the cold dark room. 

   What the fuck just happened.