*A Broken I Miss You*

Jacob's POV

     Austin won't get off my ass about apologizing for ignoring Charlie. It's been two weeks since I saved her from that small pathetic gang.

    Something about her protecting the three men who kidnapped her pissed me off. They were the ones who grabbed her that day and shoved her into that horrible van, yet she protected them.

     As much as I hate to admit it the three of them are starting to grow on me. I haven't let anyone else besides me train them so I know that they are being trained correctly and won't do anything stupid.

    For me hating their guts they are actually pretty smart. I would never admit to that in person in front of them though. I assigned them the position of being Charlie's guards. I had already picked people out but I decided to stick to them since I knew Charlie was already comfortable with them.

I watched as Charlie's friend Ben slapped her playfully on the back of the head. I know it was just a simple joke but the movement made me angry. How dare he touch her or even show any violent ways towards her, does he not know she is someone you shouldn't fuck with.

It was currently lunch time and I watched as Ben ran to the boys bathroom looking like he was going to throw up. Charlie looked at the bathroom door with worry before leaving the school and going towards the outside courtyard.

I followed behind her slowly. She sat down under a large willow tree and pulled a sandwich out of her bag. She took a bite and smiled down at the food in her hand.

Slowly I made my way over to her. When I came up next to her I sat down but didn't say a word. I could feel her gaze on me but I just looked straight ahead at our fellow students who were playing soccer out onto the field.

"I miss you." I said finally breaking the silence, only to be met with more silence. I took this as an opportunity to turn and look at her. She looked down at her lap, a few tears ran down her cheeks which made my heart give off this weird feeling.

"Don't cry." I said slowly. She looked up at me and the amount of hurt were in her eyes killed me. It almost reminded me of the look she gave me when she got back to the mansion after we had saved her.

"D-Do you actually?" She asked, her voice cracking at the beginning. I nodded slowly and took her hand. Instantly I interlocked our fingers and looked at the ring that she still wore on her finger.

"If you missed me you wouldn't have ignored me for 2 weeks." She said pulling her hand out of mine. I missed the warmth almost instantly.

I scowled and looked forward again. I didn't know how to respond. I didn't know why I ignored her for so long. Everyday that I saw her it killed me to not talk to her. I was just angry and I felt betrayed.

"I said I miss you, isn't that enough?" I snapped slightly. She scoffed.

"It's a broken I miss you Jacob. It has no meaning if you don't actually mean it." She snapped back at me.

"What the fuck kind of idea is that. Where did you get the idea that I didn't miss you." I said turning my body towards her so I could examine her more. She faced towards me and crossed her arms over her chest.

"You have treated me like I am a piece of gum at the bottom of a shoe for the past 2 weeks. How else am I supposed to think." She huffed.

"I didn't know what I could say to you alright. I don't let people get away with the shit you pulled that day. I would have shot you all if you were anyone else, but you, you got away with it because you have me wrapped around that finger of yours." I paused for a second.

"I ignored you because that's what I do when I don't know what the fuck to do. I shut people out. I miss you alright and I just need to know if you miss me too." I said pulling at the ends of my hair. We sat in silence for a few moment.

"Well I guess I know your answer. I'll leave you the hell alone now." I said standing up. Before I made it to far she grabbed me and connected my lips to hers.

The kiss wasn't rough but it wasn't gentle either. It felt like I hadn't kissed her in forever. Her lips tasted like honey against mine.

She pulled back slowly before resting her forehead against mine. She leaned in for one more kiss before pulling back completely and looking at me.

"I missed you more than I have ever missed anyone before and that says a lot because a lot of people have left me so I end up missing a lot of people." She rambled. I smiled slightly down at her before dropping my smile.

"Be my girlfriend." I said. She looked up at me with her face scrunched together.

"I thought you don't like titles?" She questioned.

"I don't but for you, I will hold this title." I said. Her confused face then burst out into a full blown grin. She jumped up into my arms and kissed me again.

"I'm officially your girlfriend." She squealed like a middle school girl when there's a sale going on at Justice.

"That you are princess." I said kissing her forehead.

Then it hit me like a train. If we have the title of boyfriend and girlfriend Cerberus will most definitely find out. They will 100% know where to find her now. Fuck what did I just do.

  Hello you amazing people. I am sorry for the slow updates. School has really been killing me. I am so slumped with homework that it is literally crazy.

    I hope you all are enjoying the story. If there are ever any errors that you see feel free to comment and point them out, I will go in and fix it when I see the comment.

    I know I say this a lot but I will try my hardest to start posting more. A major part about writing this story is that I sometimes get writers block. I have ideas that I want to do but they are going to be later on in the story.

   Anyway I know most people don't even read these end of the chapter A/N so I won't be saying anything more.

    I hope you all are staying safe and I hope you all are well. I love you all and thank you for all the support on this book, it means a lot.

   Stay safe everyone!!

~Love Sarah <3