*Big Bad Mafia Boss*

Charlie's POV

    I basically skipped, not actually but you get it, into taco bell. I haven't had it in weeks and my taste buds dream of the amazing tacos. My mouth waters just thinking about them. As always Jacob pays for me, which I thank him with a huge smile. He just rolls his eyes and gets his water. 

    As soon as I took a bite out of the taco I moaned due to the amazing flavor it had. Jacob just raised an eyebrow at me. I gave him a huge smile which resulted in him rolling his eyes.

   "Ya know, I really think one day those eyes of yours are just going to roll straight out of your head. Oh my gosh could you imagine that. That would be gross. Like two random eyeballs rolling across the ground..." I said rambling.

   "Uh huh, I don't think that will happen." He said leaning back in his seat and crossing his arms. We were having such a fun time until a shadow appeared over our table. I looked up and saw a man probably in his late forties looking down at us.

"Hello?" I questioned raising an eyebrow at him, but he wasn't looking at me, he was looking at Jacob.

"You know, your father was a dickhead. He made me the way I am." The man spoke lowly at Jacob. I could feel the tension in the air. It was thick and warm.

"He made it so I lost my job, lost my house, my wife and kids. He made me lose it all." Awww poor man.

"So I've come to make things right." The man said before pulling out a gun. Oh god, this just got wild.

Does anyone have any popcorn, I am watching this like a movie. Oooo like one of those old western movies. Oh my gosh yess!

Jacob just sat there looking at the man with a bored expression.

"One flick of my fingers and you and everyone you care about will be dead. You might want to put your gun down." Jacob said standing up. Jacob towered over the man. The man had to look up to meet Jacob's eyes.

"You and your father are so much alike. Cold and ruthless. Your father was nothing but a-" The man didn't get to finish his sentence before Jacob punched him in the eye, somehow knocking him out cold. Now that's cool. Can someone teach me to do that.

"Ready to go?" He asked turning around to face me.

"Yes sir you big bad mafia boss." I said with a smile standing him. He rolled his eyes, the corner of his lips twitched up slightly.

Once we were in the car and driving I turned towards him with a wide smile.

"Teach me how to punch like that." I said. His eyes trailed over to me quickly before they focused on the road once again.

"No." He stated bluntly. I scrunched my nose in frustration.

"Why not. I could use it to protect myself." I said crossing my arms.

"Fighting is dangerous. I don't want you going near danger." He said reaching his hand over and grabbing mine. He laced our fingers together and rested our hands on my thigh.

"But what if I get into danger and can't protect myself? I don't know how to fight and if you were my trainer at least I'd know that I'd be safe." I rambled.

"No and that's final." He snapped. I huffed and turned to look out the window. He sighed but kept silent.

   As soon as we pulled into my driveway I was eager to get out but his hand stopped me.

    He pulled off the plastic wrap revealing the new tattoo he had gotten. On his arm the date 9/14/07 laid. That was the day we had met. The date didn't seem too familiar to me.

   "Why did you get that?" I asked him. He put the plastic wrap back on his arm then looked back over at me.

   "That was the day my mom had died. I had been wanting to get it for a while but never found the time." He mumbled. I smiled at the tattoo.

   "What did you get?" He asked me. I smiled and pulled up shirt, pulling the plastic wrap off with it revealing the rose.

   "I got it for my mom. It is her favorite flower. I want it so when she passes away I have something to remember her by." I said smiling sadly. His hand shot over and landed on my thigh rubbing soothing circles on it.

   Slowly he leaned over to me and connected our lips. Our lips moved in perfect sync. All of his kisses blow me away. Like honestly how can someone kiss so good. I pulled back with a large smile.

   "Goodnight Charlie." He said slowly pecking my lips again.

    "Goodnight Jacob." I said leaning in and connecting his lips to mine in a quick kiss. With that I leaned back and smiled at him getting out of the car. Butterflies flew around in my stomach like crazy. Shutting the door to my house I sat down on the ground and leaned against it.

  I shook my head at myself and smiled. I am falling for a Mafia boss. A murderer. The devil himself.