*Tea Party With The Bad Men*

Charlie's POV

   The sound of mumbling woke me up from the amazing sleep I was having. I had joke woke up and I already want to beat someone for waking me up in such a cruel way.

    "He is going to start looking for her very soon ya know." A voice of a man said. I heard a grunt and the noise of footsteps coming closer towards me. The chair I sat in was shook which made my eyes snap open. I came face to face with the three very large men that had grabbed me earlier.

    "Good morning sleeping beauty." One commented biting his lip while checking me out. I made a disgusted face at the man and scoffed.

    "I know im beautiful but i'd prefer to not be told by you." I said which made the man scowl at me.

    I looked around the room I was in to notice it was different than the one from before. This room is more of a bedroom. There was a bed in the corner of the room while a small desk at in the other corner. The walls were an ugly yellow color and there was a small window on the North wall.

   I looked at the three men who stood in front of me and examined them all. Two of their stances mimicked that they didn't want to be there while the other just looks nervous.

    "Now Mr brown eyes over here could call me beautiful any day." I said smiling up at the guy with brown eyes. He cleared his throat before shuffling around showing his discomfort.

    "Damn you like Max. Out of all of us why couldn't it have been me." The other of the three pouted slightly. I would be lying if I said any of these three men were ugly.

    The one who I will call flirty has black hair with bright green eyes. He had a sharp jawline with a slight beard growing but not bad. His build was thinner than the other two but was still very intimidating.

  Mr. brown eyes which we figured out was Max has dark brown eyes with dark brown hair. He also had a sharp jawline and his face was clear of any type of facial hair. His build was the most muscular out of the three, but the muscles weren't to overboard.

   The last guy I am going to call pouty had deep blue eyes with dark blonde hair. It's not brown but it isn't light bleach blonde either. Sort of in the middle of the two. Just like the other two he has a sharp jawline and like Max he doesn't have any facial hair. His build is a mix of Max's and Flirty's.

     "Yes of course. Can someone get me a cosmic brownie or something." I asked with a small smile. The three looked at each other weirdly before slowly shaking their head.

   "No can do ma'am." Pouty said, I huffed and rolled my eyes.

   "Oh my gosh can we have a tea party! I haven't had one of those since I was thirteen because I don't have many friends. Tea parties are just the most fun thing ever!" I said giggling. Flirty and Max's faces lit up with a smile while Pouty rolled his eyes.

   "Yes."

   "Of course!"

    "No." My head, along with Max's and Flirty's snapped to pouty who had said no. He held his hands up as we all had glared at him.

"Fine we can have a tea party but if boss catches us we are dead." Pouty said. An instant smile washed onto my face.

"Pass me a cookie you idiot!" Max yelled at flirty. Currently we sat around a small wooden table in the middle of the room with cookies and some hot tea. Pouty looked completely bored while the rest of us had huge smiles on our faces.

"So Charlie how did you meet the devil himself?" Flirty questioned. I slowly swallowed and sat my cookie down before answering.

"Well I got off from work and I was walking home when I stumbled upon something I wasn't supposed to see. I thought he was going to kill me but he didn't." I said with a small shrug eating a cookie again.

     "Wow, the devil himself really does have a soft spot for you." Max stated. I just shrugged again and took a sip of my tea.

     "So what are your names. I only know Max." I said pointing to Max who was eating two cookies at the same time. Boys.

    "My name is Zander." Flirty said.

     "'Mine is Blake." Pouty said. I smiled at them.

     "Well as you guys already know my name is Charlie but my real name is Charlotte." I said with a huge smile. The three of them smiled back at me.

    "I like this girl. I hope boss doesn't kill her." Max said out of no where. I laughed an awkward laugh while the other two agreed with Max.

    After a few moments of silence I heard a loud bang and the sound of glass breaking. A loud siren started to ring throughout the room. My eyes widened.

     "Shit." Blake cussed while standing up. He grabbed a rope and began tying me to the chair I was in. I tried to pull away but the more I did the tighter the rope got.

    "What the hell! I thought we were best friends!" I yelled at him.

    "We are but your lover boy is here and if boss comes in here and sees you untied he will have our heads." Zander said.

    As time passed we started to hear distant yelling and then I heard gunshots. I could hear the slight call of my name.

    "Listen is Jacob comes in here you guys will be shot. Unite me and go out the window, I don't want you guys killed." I tried to reason. It took one more gunshot to make them untie me. I quickly grabbed a piece of paper and wrote my number on it and passed it to Max.

    "If you ever need me, text me." I said to them before the jumped out the window.

    Just as they left and I got myself tied up again jacob burst through the door. His eyes scanned the room until they landed on me. For the first time since I've met jacob I saw him smile. A real smile.