*Pain*

Charlie's POV

"You" Kick "Fucking" kick "Bitch!" Kick.

"You ruined everything! I had a plan but no you came around and fucking ruined it. I hope you stay here and rot for god knows how long." Kick, kick, kick.

"He is mine!" Kick. Then everything went black.

~A few hours earlier~

"You're so beautiful." Jacob said kissing my cheek. We both stood along the lockers after school waiting Austin to leave football practice. Jacob was our ride home so we both stayed back and waited.

"And you're so cute." I said smiling up at him. He raised his eyebrow at me.

"I'm not cute. I'm manly." He commented. I laughed and connected my lips to his.

"I can't believe I'm your girlfriend." I giggled slightly. He smirked down at me and kissed my nose. I laughed just before he connected his lips to mine.

"Get a fucking room." A high pitch voice spoke. I leaned back and I locked eyes with one of Britney's minions. I scoffed at her and backed away from Jacob.

     "Why don't you run along and go find Britney." I said causing her to roll her eyes. She gave us a side glance before turning in her heels and walking out of the school. I turned back to Jacob and smiled at him.

    After Austin got out of practice we all made our way to Jacob's car. I sat in the front seat while Austin sat in the back. He wouldn't stop complaining about how coach made his team run extra laps up and down the bleachers because someone messed up.

    Jacob's hand rested on my thigh as he drove. I toned Austin and Jacob's football conversation out as we neared Austin's house. Austin said his goodbyes before we started our journey to my house.

"God that kid gives me a fucking headache." Jacob said rubbing his temples. I laughed at him and nodded in agreement.

"He may be stupid but that's what makes him, well him." I laughed. He nodded slightly before the silence took over us again.

    "I have to work at the diner tonight and since it's a nice day out I want to walk. You can pick me up after though if you want." I said turning to Jacob slightly. He looked at me through the corners of his eyes and I knew he was debating on letting me go or not.

    "I will be fine! It's jus a short walk. I'll be there in like 10 minutes!" I exclaimed. He sighed and nodded.

    "Alright I'll be there at 11:30 to pick you up." He said pulling into my driveway. I smiled brightly at him. I leaned over the center console and kissed Jacob's lips. He hummed into the kiss before I pulled back. I smiled at him one last time before getting out of the car.

    After Jacob had left I went up to my room and changed into my uniform for work. I walked out of my house locking the door behind me and started the walk to my work.

    I could see the diner in the distance but as I neared the alley where I saw Jacob for the first time out of school, I heard my name. I stopped and looked around but saw no one. Then I heard it again and it sounded like it came from the alley.

    As they curiosity killed the cat. I walked down the alley confused on who said my name. Then i was pushed down to the ground. I saw bright pink heels along with a pair of black and silver ones.

    I felt a hard kick to my side. 

   "You fucking bitch! You ruined everything! I had a plan but no. You just had to come along and ruin it." The all to familiar high pitch voice said. Kick after kick. Punch after punch. I never thought it would end.

"You better leave Jacob or I swear to god kicking and punch won't be the only thing that happens to you! Don't even try to fake a break up because trust me, I will know." Britney growled in my ear.

"Don't you dare tell him I was behind this either or maybe I could pay dear ole victoria a visit." She said. My eyes instantly widened and I shook my head. She laughed her disgusting 'evil' laugh and kicked me in the side once again. It wouldn't surprise me if I had a broken rib, maybe even two.

"He's mine!" She growled at me before kicking once more really hard which made everything go black.

Sorry for the short chapterrrr!!