wRiTeRs bLoCk hAhA

Yall know the drill by now.

The ships here are different than the book so...

SHIPS: Logince, Optional Moxiety (which just means you can choose to view them as friends)

This is LONG so...

"BITCH PLEASE! YOU COULDN'T BE THIS GOOD LOOKING EVEN IF YOU TRIED!"

"W E  H A V E  T H E  S A M E  F A C E !"

"Logan and Roman are at it again, huh?" Virgil commented, scrolling through Tumblr.

"I really wish they would stop fighting all the time!" Patton pouted, crossing his arms.

"It's not like we have some sort of potion that can suddenly make then get along." Virgil scoffed. He looked up from his phone. "Patton, I know that face. You have an idea that I'm not gonna lik--"

"We should ask Remus to make us one!" Patton exclaimed, and Virgil could practically see the stars in his eyes.

"What?! Remus?! Do you hear yourself, Pat?!" Virgil yelled incredulously.

"Well, Roman and Remus are the only ones who can create stuff. We can't ask Roman because...well--"

"DON'T MAKE ME RUIN MY PERFECT MANICURE BY PUNCHING YOU IN YOUR SNARKY LITTLE MOUTH!"

"...yeah," Patton coughed awkwardly into his hand. "And I'm sure Remus would do it if we asked super duper nicely!"

"I dunno, Pat. Maybe they can solve it on their own--"

"YOU ARE AN INCORRIGIBLE, INCOMPETENT, IRRESPONSIBLE IDIOT!"

"¡NO ME HAGAS LASTIMARTE!"

"...fine." Virgil grumbled. Patton beamed and grabbed Virgil by the hand.

The pair made their way to the dark side of the mind palace. Patton hummed the entire way as he skipped on over. Virgil was hoping that Remus wouldn't be there or would just say no and slam the door in their faces.

They reached Remus' door, and Patton gave three polite knocks.

The door creaked open slowly, a green fog pouring out that smelled terrible. Virgil gagged and covered his nose with his hand.

"Why hello there~!" An eerie voice giggled, sending shivers down Virgil's spine.

Remus waddled out of the room, holding some sort of contraption. "Wanna try my fart gun?"

"Oh, maybe some other time, kiddo." Pattom gave Remus a small smile. Remus shrugged and threw the fart gun behind him.

"So, to what do I owe the pleasure?!" Remus screeched, and Virgil wished that he was anywhere else.

"We have a favor to ask of you, kiddo." Patton beamed.

"Ooh, a favor that's needed from little ol' me? I understand, so do you want me to maim or murder him--"

"Woah, woah!" Patton furrowed his brow. "It's not anything like that!"

"No?" Remus tilted his head. "Then...you want me to fuc--"

"We need you to make something that will help Roman and Logan get along!" Patton interjected 

"Oh." Remus stared blankly at Patton. "That's lame."

He snapped his fingers and a bottle appeared in Patton's hands. "Wha--"

"Okay, bye!" Remus slammed the door in their faces.