QnA

Whoops, accidentally called this Chapter 27 at first. My bad.

Alright, this chapter is dedicated to answering any questions you may have.

Let us begin.

Q: What happened to Patton?

A: I see some people are confused about this for some reason? I'm pretty sure I said that they would move him to the Subconscious, but if not, that's what they did.

Q: What about Thomas?

A: That's the beautiful thing about an open ending, you get to decide! I deliberately left you with questions, so you can form the rest of the story on your own!

Q: Did you know you're an amazing fucking person?

A: I'm really not ❤

Q: Did you know that I really loved this series?

A: This series was a pain in the ass to write sometimes, but it'll always have a place in my heart 😌

Q: Will there be a third book?

A: Ah, the question everyone wants the answer to. As I was writing the last chapter, I debated whether I should make another or not. I had some ideas on what it would be. It was most likely going to center around the others struggling without Patton. But in the end, I decided against it. As much as I love the books, a third one seems a bit excessive.

So no, there will be no third book. (Unless you convince me otherwise)

BUT~

(shameless self-promotion ahead)

I DO HAVE ANOTHER BOOK YOU CAN READ!

This book has EVERYTHING you could want

This book has EVERYTHING you could want. Fluff! Angst! Heartbreak! Familial drama! A BUNCH of different AUs! (and there's a smut chapter for you FREAKS) What else could you want?

Q: Is this the end?

A: Yeah. I know it feels abrupt lmao

Q: What happened with Cassius?

A: Again, that's the beautiful thing about an open ending. You get to decide if things ended up working out with Cassius.

Q: Do you accept flattery?

A: Of course. Make it good, though ;)

Alright! We are now officially done with Innovation! I hope you enjoyed it, and thank you so much for sticking with me throughout the entire series!

And maybe we'll be coming back for a third book, we'll see. I'm not completely against the idea.

Yours,
The Author :)