T H R E E

"And what exactly should we know about me, Miss Na Jihye?"

Jihye kept still, almost holding her breath in as she only stared foward blankly. Not even daring to look up, she felt small and weak.

Renjun didn't like her silence, tsking. His fingers made way to her chin, before pushing her head up and having their eyes meet.

"Answer me", his voice filled with authority, eyes dark and stoic as he stared down at her.

But for Jihye, she couldn't even utter a word and only continued staring. She felt compelled under his stare, it was like she was under a trance the moment she looked into his dark brown eyes.

It continued long, until a hand grabbed Renjun's wrist firmly. His eyes following the hand to its owner, he was met with Jaemin who only glared at him.

"I think that's enough, let her go Jun", Jaemin said, the interaction between his sister and him going longer than Jaemin would like it to be.

Renjun took his wrist out of his grasp with force, jaw clenched as he glared up to the unfazed boy. "Don't call me that", he said before turning around and walking away.

Jihye exhaled out deeply, as she stumbled backwards and Jaemin quickly coming to catch her. "Hey, sis", he held her shoulders. "Are you okay?"

"Y-yeah, just a bit shaken up", she chuckled nervously. She could feel her erratic heartbeat, gulping as she remembered what happened.

"He's scary, I get it now", Jihye shivered.

"That's why, don't try to get near him okay?", Jaemin advised.

"Oh, I wouldn't even dare to try"