S E V E N

Wearing a white crop top with some black jeans and a brown cardigan, Jihye walked out of her room to meet her brother who was already waiting for her in the living room

"Shall we go?", she nodded.

"We'll be heading out now mom!", Jihye yelled.

"Come back before 10! Have fun dears", she yelled back.

And together they walked to Doori Land. "Do you know the story behind the theme park?",
Jaemin asked his sister, who only shook her head.

"Doori Land was founded by a actor. It used to have entering admissions, until the founder saw a family standing outside looking at the park with sadness. When he asked why they weren't entering, it turns out because they couldn't pay. And from then on, Doori Land became accessible to anyone without payment", Jaemin explained the story to her.

"That's so sweet, did you went there often then?"

"Yeah I did, with my... childhood friends", Jaemin let out a small smile.

"You had childhood friends?"

"Yeah I did! Jeno along with another boy"

"What happened to that other boy"

Jaemin's throat ran dry. "We...lost contact", he lied.

"Oh...", Jihye looked down.

"What about you? Did that bastard treat you right?", Jaemin changed the topic, relieved she went along with it.

Jihye chuckled at her brother's nickname for their father. "No, he didn't let me go anywhere and wanted me to pay attention to my studies only. I didn't get any friends because of him too...", the words were at the tip of her tongue, yet should she really tell him about how he was really treated at her school?

"Damn, thankfully you're with us now. I'm gonna show you everything life has to offer, because my little sister is missing out on a lot of things", he swung his arm on her shoulder again, this time not putting her in a headlock and instead look at her endearingly.

"Oh look, we're here already!"

~~~

5 rides, 15 games and a whole lot of cotton candy later, the twins were now walking around hand in hand. They actually recieved a few comments about them being a 'cute couple', which did make them get awkward but now they're laughing at those moments.

"And did you see the look of horror and embarrassment when they realized we weren't a couple?", Jaemin exclaimed which lead to both of them into bursts of laughter, causing unneeded attention but they didn't care.

"I can't believe you really said we were a couple back at that restaurant just so we could get a discount though", Jihye wiped away a tear from laughing too hard.

"And I had to feed you so that people really thought we were a couple", and they laughed again, to the point they almost crouched from how much their stomaches hurt.

While there were enjoying themselves, someone was watching them from afar. In the center of the theme park, there was a big carousel. Someone's even littler sister was on the ride, while someone else was beside it waving to his sister everytime her horse made way towards him.

"Gege!", Renjun's little sister, Mei Ren shouted at her older brother while waving her arm.

Renjun who leant against a pole, gave a small wave while slightly smiling.

Meiren wanted to do something with brother today, although he was tired. But due to her cuteness, Renjun ended up bringing her to the theme park.

The Renjun who was cold and dangerous, would always have a soft spot for his little sister. His little sister was so pure and kind, kinda like how he was in the beginning.

Renjun shook his head, and told himself to stop thinking about the past. Turning around, he leaned onto the pole with his forearm and looked around to clear his mind. It was all normal until he recognized the twins, who were laughing too hard to notice the weird stares people gave them.

He didn't think of anything at that time, his head blank. Or maybe he did think of something, or more like someone.

"Gege!!!", Mei Ren ran towards him and Renjun quickly picked her up and swung her around in the air, small giggles from the little girl surrounding them.

"You're here already, how was the ride?"

"Amazing! Renjun ge should've joined Mei too", she pouted.

"Sorry xiaomao, but I'll go with you next time alright? It's late, let's head back", holding her small hand, they walked towards the exit together.

Jihye witnessed it. She saw it all. And now she's curious, who is Renjun really?

"Here's your corndog", Jaemin gave her a stick.

Jihye quickly dismissed her thoughts and grabbed the stick. "Thanks, but why is it so small though?"

"Because it's night"

"So you're telling me they'll be bigger in the morning?"

"Mhm, and they'll taste better too", Jaemin wiggled his eyebrows.

Jihye looked at him, confused. "What?"

"Don't tell me you don't get it", he gasped.

"Get what?"

"Corndogs get bigger in the morning, and so do...", Jaemin looked down.

Jihye followed his gaze, and gave a deadpan look when she realized what he just said.

"You disgusting pervert, I don't want to eat it anymore thanks to you", she shoved the stick at him and began walking away.

"It's fine! They don't taste better than the real thing anyway"

"Jaemin!", and his laugh resonated in her ears.

Rolling her eyes, Jihye secretly smiled.