T W E N T Y

"Yo", Jihye turned around to face the person behind

"Yo", Jihye turned around to face the person behind. "It's recess now, let's hangout"

"Sure, meet at the rooftop then", Renjun got up from his seat.

"Why not the grass spot?"

"They're setting up another date on there, can't use it sadly. How fucking annoying", he sighed. "I'll go first, see you later"

"Okay!"

Jihye took her time in putting everything back in her bag, and also prepared for the next class. Taking her lunchbox, she was about to head out of the classroom when suddenly someone called for her.

"Wait, Jihye!"

"Hmm, Jisung?"

The younger, together with the rest of the boys faced her. "How's Jaemin doing?"

"Jaemin? Why- oh", Jihye blinked in realisation, forgetting about her brother all this time. "He's still sick"

"And how is it between you two?"

"Uhm, I didn't talk to him ever since we fought"

The boys all sighed. "You do realize because of this little feud, it's been like really awkward for us right?"

"I know, but-"

Donghyuck held her by the shoulders. "I know you like Renjun but what about you fix your relationship with Jaemin before deciding to kiss your brother's ex best friend?"

"Ah what are you saying!", Jihye pushed him away as her cheeks burned.

"Jihye and Renjun sitting on a tree!", Jeno and Chenle sang together. "K-I-S-S-I-N-G!!"

Jihye looked down, eyes closing shut in embarrassment. "Why do you have to be so loud!?"

"And why do you have to be so dense? It's obvious he likes you too so go for it", Chenle shrugged.

"But before that, you really need to settle with Jaemin first", Jisung added.

Jihye sighed. "He didn't ask you all to do this, right?"

"No, not at all", Donghyuck answered.

"Fine, I'll confront him. Since it was my fault anyways..."

"Nah, you're both wrong to be honest but it's not in our place to say", they all shrugged. "We just want our old gang back"

"Does that include Renjun?"

The boys all looked at each other, silently communicating before giving a confident nod. "Yes, it does"

Jihye smiled a little, seeing how even after many years had past it was still evident on how much they still cared for the older. "Okay then, I'll try my best to help"

"Thank you Jihye!", they all bowed. Giving a slight nod, she bid them goodbye before heading to the rooftop.

Opening the door, the first thing she was was a familiar back. The said person was leaning against the rail as he looked over the view, not flinching even a little yet noticed her presence.

"Took you long enough", Renjun replied nonchalantly.

"I was busy talking with the boys, that's why", Jihye went and stood beside him.

Comfortable silence was between them, until Renjun decided to voice out his opinion. "You know, you should really fix your problem with Jaemin"

"Ah, this again", Jihye crossed her arms. "You're talking about the same thing as they were, earlier!"

"I'm just saying, okay? There's no way you can last long without talking"

"But I'm doing just fine-"

"Not you, I meant Jaemin", he spared a glance at the girl, who had eyes a bit big. Not fully understanding him, Jihye asked.

"Huh? What about him?"

And out came a long sigh, closing his eyes for a split second before facing the girl properly.

"You're his twin, yet you don't even know that much about him", he clicked his tongue. "He hates being alone"

"Wha-"

"If he wants to rest? Then yes, but ever since the day he came to Seoul without you, he was worried about being alone. It was Jeno and I that stayed with him, almost everyday to make him feel comfortable."

"And did he tell you about his injury?"

Jihye was visibly surprised. "No..."

"He had problems with his back and it was difficult for him to come to school. We all helped him, and once he cried because he was grateful for everything. That's how much he hates to be alone"

"I-I never realized", Jihye started to feel bad about herself, thinking of how she knew almost nothing about her own brother. It felt weird, and she thought she knew him the best. When in fact, even his ex best friend knew better.

"I know what you're thinking, and it's not your fault. As much as you're his sister, he doesn't open up to people that easily", Renjun gave a pat on her shoulder. "Give him time, and patience. He just got you back, so let him adjust"

"You really know a lot about him, huh?"

Renjun chuckled bitterly. "Yeah, and he knows a lot about me too"

"How does it feel having a big sibling?", he asked as he stared off into the distance.

Surprised by the sudden change of topics, Jihye only went along with it. "It feels, nice I guess. But Jaemin's not that much older than me, only by three minutes!"

"Hmm...", he only hummed in response to her. Weirded out by him, Jihye coughed out and decided to ask something.

"Don't you have any siblings?"

"Yeah I do", Renjun stopped in his sentence, wondering if he should continue.

After all, he wasn't just someone to leave out.

"My little sister, Mei Ren. You saw her the other day at the theme park"

Jihye was dumbfounded, but Renjun continued talking first. "I saw you and Jaem, only makes sense you saw both of us too"

"I- well you're not wrong but I didn't want to tell you because I thought you'll call me a stalker again"

Renjun laughed, a bit louder this time. He placed a hand on her head and ruffled her hair.

"Well, it seems this stalker has stolen my heart then"