• Dunkshot •

"Pass the ball here, Jun!"

Dribbling across the court, the boy smiled with his snaggletooth visible as he jumped and gave the ball to Jeno.

He passed by, jumping and running before finally landing it through the hoop. Cheers erupted from the two boys, as they gave each other high fives.

"Not...fair...", Jaemin panted. "You guys keep winning!"

"Exactly...what about...us?", Donghyuck said after gulping down his water.

"Wht about you two?", Jeno swinged an arm around Renjun. "It just sucks to be you two, I guess"

"You did NOT just say that???"

"We did, so what?", a smirk laid on Renjun's lips seeing Donghyuck glaring at him. "Want a rematch already?"

"Yeah, let's do this", Jaemin cracked his knuckles and stretched a little, ready to start again.

The four boys played together, totally focused and precise with each of their movements. Little laughs and cheers erupted from each other as they had fun together.

But at some point, the ball got off the court.

"Jaemin!", Donghyuck shouted. "You're supposed to pass it to me, not pass it over!"

"Sorry bro, but who told you to be that short?"

"Oh you did NOT JUST-"

"I'll get the ball!", Renjun told them as he jogged away to where the ball went.

Meanwhile, the ball eventually stopped at a pair of legs. Looking around, the boy looked down and picked it up. Smiling a little, he bounced the basketball up and down. He then decided to dribble with it, jumping and running around.

Renjun who already reached near him, only stood as he admired the way the boy moved precisely while playing. He was almost like a professional, like that one basketball player. Stephen Curry?

The boy who played with the ball got carried away, to the point he was ready to make a dunkshot until he turned and noticed Renjun. There, he stopped as he eyed the boy before realizing the ball he was playing with belonged to him.

Signalling for him to pass the ball, the boy passed the ball to Renjun and thankfully he caught it. Renjun gave a smile and came closer to him.

"Hey, you play really good", the boy only smiled, without replying anything.

"Do you want to play with us?", Renjun asked, jabbing a thumb back at the others.

The other boy could only stare blankly, eyes big and head tilted as he couldn't understand. Not knowing what to do, he finally realized the existence of a phone and took it out. He pressed on a few things before bringing the device near his lips.

"Sorry, I don't understand Korean", Renjun was surprised, but quickly replaced it with a smile knowing exactly what the other was saying, even without translation.

He faced the phone towards Renjun, and he waited for the Korean translation to play before bringing up a finger to it. There, Renjun acted like he was going to reply to him back in Korean until he spoke back.

"Do you want to play basketball with us?", Renjun replied in Chinese, smiling brightly at the other who had his eyes big.

"You're Chinese!?", Renjun nodded, laughing a little. "Wah, what a blessing!"

"I'm Huang Renjun, from Jilin. And you?"

"Zhong Chenle, from Shanghai!", he smiled big, happy to see someone from his own country.

"Hello Chenle, are you new here?"

"Yes, my parents decided to migrate here and we're moving in right now. But I decided to wander around and I get to see you", Chenle smiled shyly, giggling a little.

"Welcome to Korea then! But my invitation is still open...?"

"What invitation?", he tilted his head, before realizing. "Aah basketball??"

"Yeah, follow me! I'm sure my friends will love you already, pro player", Renjun swung an arm around the younger, as they walked over to the court together.

A update for today~ Because it's one year with RenD! Special guests Chenle and Jaemin too hehe