F I V E

Once again, the halls were empty with only a girl walking

Once again, the halls were empty with only a girl walking. Her footsteps resonated in the empty space, and the sound of her locker opening was loud and clear.

Yes, she came early again. This time she was determined to study everything properly, as she took multiple files and books with her. Closing the locker, she walked with her head low as she counted all of the stuff she got hoping she didn't left anything behind.

"Econs, Book keeping, Science- Hey!"

All of the books and files went falling down onto the floor, scattering everywhere causing a big mess. And it was all because of a shoulder shoving her away.

Jihye stared at the big mess with wide eyes, mouth gaped open. When she looked up, ready to complain to the person who caused this her breath hitched realizing who it was.

Renjun with his almost near to empty bag slinged on one shoulder, glanced over his shoulder and eyed the mess. Looking away and towards the girl, they held eye contact.

Again, Jihye felt lost as she stared into his eyes. She quickly noticed how his condition was better than last morning. Turns out he went to the infirmary and treated himself, explaining why he was late to class. But no one needs to know that, for Renjun doesn't even care.

Eyeing her for few more mere seconds, Renjun faced forward and walked away leaving the girl with a mess of papers and books all alone.

At first, Jihye was frozen. She was trying to registered what happened, and she finally did she scoffed.

"How rude, can't even bother helping me!?", she yelled out hoping the boy could hear her. Rolling her eyes, she cleaned up and took her papers before almost stomping her way to the library.

"Rude ass boy, so what if he's some 'bad boy'?", Jihye mocked.

"He should at least have a decent amount of respect! Who does he think he is!?"