Epilogue

Three years later

Three years later...

"That's all for today. Let's meet tomorrow, bye bye!"

Renjun was seen waving at the cameras from all angles, making sure to not miss even one. Jihye only giggled as she saw her boyfriend doing so.

Renjun is one of the campus' radio DJs, his segment starts at 9pm and lasts for an hour. Ever since he got the job, Jihye couldn't be anymore happier. She always tried to tune in to it everyday to support him, and even if she does miss a few days she will always listen to the replays.

Tonight it was a viewable radio, so she was smiling big to see him looking perfect as ever with his iPad making sure today would go along smoothly. As always, he did great.

"How adorable", Jihye laughed.

The broadcast was already done, and she decided to continue working on her assignment as she waited for the boy to come back to their shared apartment.

While bopping her head to the music playing through her earphones, Renjun had already came back. He called for his girlfriend but received no response.

"Hmm...what is she doing?", He mumbled as he went to her study room.

And there she was, busy typing down on her laptop with her back against the door. She was too busy listening to the music that she didn't notice the boy coming closer and closer to her.

Pulling out one of her earphones, Renjun whispered in her ear.

"Hey butterfly~"

Jihye got frightened for a little, but soon recovered and instead smiled. Getting up from her desk she went and loop her arms around his neck.

"You're back already! I saw your radio, you did great today"

"Thank you", he pressed a kiss on her cheek. "Do you have to continue with your assignment though? I wanna cuddle", he pouted a little.

Jihye chuckled. "I don't have much to do left, but I can continue next morning. Come on", she pulled his hand and together they got comfortable in the bed. There, they lie down side by side as they did their daily conversation of how their days went. It was a habit, for they always had to do it before going to sleep.

It was hard to continue though, because Jihye couldn't help but stare and think about how good he looked tonight. It was still his look from the viewble radio, and even during then she already thought he looked even more perfect than usual tonight.

"Hey, are you okay?", Renjun noticed her staring at him, but he got no reply.

Because is she really? With him having his pink hair styled to the side, a pair of glasses propped on the bridge of his nose and his outfit being a black button up together with black skinny jeans, there's no way Jihye would actually be okay.

And unconsciously, she moved closer towards him. Renjun noticed how the space between was getting smaller but had made no attempt in trying to stop her.

Somehow, Jihye ended up on his lap. They were pretty busy though, considering one had their hands on the other's shoulders and another let their arms rest nicely on their waist.

Parting away from their kiss for the nth time, Jihye let her forehead rest on Renjun's shoulder as she breathed heavily. Renjun let his fingers trace up and down her back, also trying to catch his breath.

"Why do I never get tired of your kisses?", Renjun asked as Jihye placed a few pecks on his anti eyebrow piercings.

His question was left unanswered as they shared a kiss again, their lips moving in sync while their breaths mingled together.

His hand pushed from her back having her even more closer against him, leaving no space between as they didn't try to break the contact together.

The coldness of Renjun's lipring made Jihye shiver, a deep contrast from the heated moment together as she let her hands get tangled in his newly dyed soft pink hair.

"I love you so much", Renjun mumbled in between their kiss. "You know that right?"

Jihye only hummed in agreement. "I love you too"

Renjun sighed contently, hushed as they continued with their hearts beating quickly trying to supply enough oxygen. But at last, they couldn't take it and thus had to break apart the kiss.

Smiling lazily at each other, Jihye left one last short kiss on his lips before getting off his lap and instead lie down against his chest. Hands interwined, they let comfortable silence take over them. Only the sound of their breathing and heartbearts filling the atmosphere.

"You're such a baddie for deciding to get a lipring and dying your hair again in the middle of our semester", Jihye spoke up.

"Once a badboy, always a badboy huh?", Renjun chuckled.

"Mhm", Jihye hummed in agreement. "I have a new song coming up, do you wanna sing the demo for it?"

"Sure, what's it called?"

Jihye gave him a small smile, before deciding to press play on one of the many recordings she has in her phone.

"Quiet Down, sounds cool right?"

-The End-