• Candle Light •

"Do you think he'll like it?"

"Are you serious? He's gonna love it!"

"Yeah but-"

"Trust me brother, this is the best thing ever"

"He's coming he's coming!", Donghyuck quickly ran to his hiding spot.

"I'm nervous", Jisung fiddled with his fingers.

"AhHhH!", Chenle let out a shriek.

"Jisung shut up your Dolphin!", Renjun glared.

The doors rattled, indicating someone was unlocking it. Together, they all kept quiet in the dark as they held their breath waiting for his arrival.

And opened the door, in came someone with their foot steps loud. He let out a few sounds of confusion, as all he saw was darkness.

"Uh, hello?"

The lights suddenly opened, everyone got out of their spots and party poppers went off.

"SURPRISE!!"

There stood the 16 year old boy, Jeno had eyes big and let out even more confused sounds. Until he realized that tomorrow was already his birthday. Or to be more exact, is in five minutes.

"Oh wow, you did this for me?"

"No, we did it for your cats", Donghyuck rolled his eyes. "Of course it's for you, who else then?"

"Happy birthday, Jeno", Jisung and Chenle came up to him and put a plastic crown together with a feather boa around him. Jeno smiled big.

"This is amazing, thanks so much guys!", He pulled all three of them into a hug.

Wait. Three?

"Hold on, where's Renjun and Jaemin?", He questioned.

"You'll find out soon", Chenle winked, before letting out a loud laugh.

"How soon is soon, to be exact?", Jeno quirked an eyebrow.

"Soon as in...", Jisung looked at the clock and counted the seconds.

"Five, four, three... NOW!"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!"

Jeno almost jumped out of his skin when his two best friends started singing from behind him. His eyes went even bigger when he saw what they held.

In Renjun's hands was a cake, decorated and flavoured specially for him. While Jaemin was holding his present by the bars, smiling brightly.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO NONO, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!", there, all five of them sang finish the song for him.

"Here, your present. Do you like it?", Renjun asked nodding his head towards it.

"Are you serious? I love it!", Jeno exclaimed.

"Wait, that sounds familiar", Jaemin squinted, remembering back the exact dialogue that Renjun said.

The said boy chuckled. "Told ya"

"You guys really got me a bike, I'm-", Jeno wiped off a tear. "Thanks everyone, so so much"

"Yeah well don't thank us so quickly", Renjun deadpanned. "Look what Jaemin did to your cake"

Everyone except Jaemin looked, and everyone except Jaemin laughed.

"YOU SAT ON HIS CAKE!? BAHAHAHA", Donghyuck kneeled on the floor, crouching over as he continued laughing.

"I thought you were going to let me live Junnie!", Jaemin glared.

"I didn't promise you on that", Renjun shrugged.

"Anyways, Jeno blow the candles already! My arms are gonna break here"

"Alright", Jeno calmed down from laughing and clasped his hands together to make a wish before finally blowing the candles.

And as quick as lightning, Jisung took out all the candles. Which left Renjun to do the final surprise.

"Whoops!", Renjun slammed the cake into Jeno's face, and let it drop on the floor.

"Well...happy birthday I guess", Renjun smiled with mischief.

Jeno slowly opened his eyes and looked at him. "You little devil, come here!"

And just like that, the six enjoyed the rest of the night chasing after each other. Although they got quite an earful after waking everyone up with their loudness.

Either ways, they had fun. And that's all that mattered.

Sorry for cutting Mark off in the picture TT