T W E N T Y - E I G H T

"Renjun ge", the said boy turned to his side to come face to face with Chenle

"Renjun ge", the said boy turned to his side to come face to face with Chenle. He raised an eyebrow, waiting for the younger to talk.

"You're not leaving us anymore, right?"

Renjun got surprised by it, but soon recovered and smiled softly. "No, I'm not"

The dark haired boy gave a big smile, happy to have Renjun back. To express his feelings, Chenle let out a sound closely resembling a dolphin. Unfortunately, Renjun was standing a bit too close so his poor ears were sacrificed.

"Not gonna lie I missed your laugh but can you not literally shout beside my ear?", Renjun complained, earning a smaller giggle from the younger.

"Whatever, ge", Chenle shrugged and gave him a playful side eye, earning a Renjun deadpanning at him.

"Leave him alone, you fox. He's just playing", Jihye came up to him and tugged his cheeks, turning his frown into a smile.

Renjun only rolled his eyes and took her hands away, leaning in to steal a small kiss from her. "I rather play with you, though", he said as they held hands together.

"Ew, enough with the PDA already", Donghyuck pretended to gag. "Go to a hotel or something, not an arcade"

"Hyuck, you're just digging a bigger grave for yourself at this point", Jeno sighed, pulling the boy away from the couple as Donghyuck tried to get away from his grip to only deflate in defeat.

Jihye and Renjun only looked away after Donghyuck's words, feeling shy. And that's where Jaemin decides to butt in.

"My sister and my best friend. Together, yay. I'm not against it but you are still two kids. Do it after graduation, okay?", Jaemin frightened the couple as he came in between, snaking his arms with both of them.

"Bro what are you talking about!?", Jihye threatened to throw a fist at his brother, while Renjun could only glare.

"Kid? I'm literally older than you", Jaemin let out a yelp after recieving a blow from the back of his head thanks to Renjun.

The blonde boy sighed. "I thought we're going to the arcade, not interrogating our relationship"

"And we are!", Jisung exclaimed. "We have reached our destination"

"Finally", Renjun said. Jihye could only giggle, seeing the other growing to become frustrated.

"Come on, forget about it already. Let's have some fun!", Jihye smiled.

Renjun gave a grin, and came close to whisper in her ear. "In bed?"

Now, it was Jihye's turn to deadpan. "You know what? I'm gonna play with Jaemin instead, see you"

"Hey, I was just kidding!", Renjun laughed, but the girl didn't mind him as she continued to walk away with her brother. Renjun was going to follow, only to be stopped by someone else.

"Ayo, Junnie! Care to play a round of shooter with me?", Donghyuck wiggled his eyebrows, giving a competitive stare.

"You do remember I was the one who won last time, right?", Renjun took the toy gun from him, already getting ready to play.

"That was ages ago, pretty sure we all know who's gonna win this time"

"Yeah, we definitely do", Renjun shrugged.

"And it's obviously me", the two boys say together as they started to play against each other.

This chapter is so badly done I'm sorry T_T this book is already ending but a lot of the last few chapters aren't the greatest ><

I love Renhyuck though