• Hair In The Air •

"Look at you!"

"Look at you!"

"Now look at me- ahhhh! Put me down Jeno!"

"What about, nope?", Jeno laughed. Renjun could only squirm around as Jeno held him by putting his arms behind his back and also behind his legs. It was accompanied by Jaemin's laugh.

"Stop laughing and help me, Jaemin!"

Right now, the three boys are busy in Jaemin's bedroom. They were getting ready for Halloween, deciding what to dress up as.

"Okay, time for real business. Nono put Junnie down"

"You're still using those nicknames? Can't relate", Jeno said as he settled down Renjun gently on the floor.

"Alright, let's dress up as the moomin family", Renjun kept his head up. "You two can be moominpapa and moominmama, while I'll be moomintroll"

"Yeah, what about no?", Jeno eyesmiled, only to recieve a beating from the older.

"I suggest to be Ryan and Friends!", Jaemin said.

"The carrot?"

"He's a BEAR!", and there went another beating at Jeno.

"What's with the bullying!?", Jeno crossed his arms. But then, he suddenly got an idea.

"Let's dress up as We Bare Bears! Renjun can go as Ice Bear, Jaemin can be Grizzly and I'll be Panda. What do you think?"

Renjun and Jaemin spared glances at each other, before facing the boy together and nodding in sync.

"Let's do it!"

~~~

The boys worked hard for the rest of the afternoon, trying to make their costumes and at last they were done. It was pretty good, considering it was done by ten year olds.

"You know, I was actually thinking to dress up as Trolls before We Bare Bears came into the picture", Jeno added as he looked at himself in the mirror.

"Thank goodness we didn't go for that, how were we going to put our hair in the air?", Renjun spoke.

"Use a lot of hairgel, that's how", Jaemin said. "Okay I think we're good! Let's go trick or treating now!"

"Yay!", Together they all walked down and went out of Jaemin's house after promising Ms Na to come back before 10pm.

"You know, it's our fifth time celebrating Halloween actually", Jaemin said. "And I just want to say, I'm very happy to be with you guys"

"Aww, we're happy with you too!", Renjun swung an arm around Jaemin and Jeno. "With you, we finally feel complete"

"Well this moment was nice and all, but we're in front of a house now. So, shall we?", Jeno grinned, and together they went to the door and knocked on it.

Once the door opened,

"Trick or treat!"