T W E N T Y - F I V E

"Okay, you boys!", Jihye kicked the door to her house opened, expecting to see all five of them together before glaring at them

Her presence definitely didn't go unnoticed, as the boys all jumped from the sudden loud sound. "Goodness Jihye, you scared us!"

"Not the point right now", she walked to face them all, arms crossed as she looked at each of them with disappointment.

"What's gotten into you, sis?", Jaemin frowned.

Yeah, what had gotten into her? Well, she just came back from Renjun's house. If it weren't for Renjun wanting her to stay longer, she would've come home earlier.

Not like she was regretting though, she loved the moment they had together.

But that doesn't ignore the fact that she was ready to confront all of them, once and for all.

"So if you guys didn't know, I went to Renjun's house", Jihye rubbed the bridge of her nose. "He told me the truth"

"But I already told you-"

"No Jaemin. I meant, THE truth", Jihye glared.

All of the boys had their jaws dropped, gulping nervously knowing exactly what she meant.

"Why did you guys just left him that time? And decided to believe those shitty rumours instead of your own friend?"

"We were young and dumb, we got persuaded by them and believed what others had to say instead of him. When we realized, it was too late"

It was silent between them, until Jihye chuckled bitterly at their excuse.

"Bullshit", Jihye glared.

"Too late? It's better than not trying! You were just too scared to admit it, admit that the rumours are fake. Because you still thought that they could be true!"

"No! It's not-"

"It's not? Please if you cared about him, you guys would've tried harder to get him back! But you didn't, because you were all still scared"

"Did you know because of you guys, that's the reason why he changed? Why he's still scared to come back to you all?"

All of them had their eyes widened. "What...?", Jeno gaped.

And just like that, Jihye told everything from the beginning. It left all of them speechless, from Donghyuck and Chenle who regretted ever doubting the one who brought them into the friend group to Jeno and Jisung who had their special times celebrated because of Renjun's wits.

And lastly, Jaemin who only stared at the floor not knowing how to feel.

"With all of this, I'm expecting a honest and sincere apology to Renjun. From ALL of you", Jihye glared at her brother, disappointed with him the most.

"Especially you, Jaemin. You're his best friend. You should know better than to trust rumours like that! Rumours are shit, they are never true", Jihye spat while looking at them all one last time, before going up to her bedroom.

~~~

Jihye got out of her house later than usual, and the boys had already left before her. Not that she minded though, she really wasn't in the mood to meet them.

As she walked in the hallways, Jihye noticed how all of the students were talking among themselves about something. Nevertheless, she didn't mind it. It's probably just some new gossip today.

"Hey, I heard someone flirted with Hyunsoo's girlfriend"
"Oh so that's why they broke up?"
"Yeah, what a shame. They were so cute"
"Who spoiled their relationship though?"
"I heard it's Na Jaemin"

Jihye halted amidst bringing her books out from her locker as she listened to their conversation. Frowning, she was puzzled at this new information about her brother.

"Na Jaemin? Really!? He hasn't been in school for so long though"
"It happened before he didn't come to school, apparently he tried to hide after causing their breakup"
"Wow, I know he's flirty but that's insane"
"I know right? What a shame, he was so handsome too"
"He came to school today though, I heard. Wow, he still has the guts to come here? He doesn't seem even ashamed of what he did"

Jihye slammed her locker shut, catching the attention of two girls who were gossiping beside her. Turning around slowly, she glared at them.

"That's because he didn't even do it, bitch", Jihye spoke, venom laced on her words.

"You're just saying that because you're his little sister. Who knows, maybe you're the same too"

Jihye gripped her collar tightly, staring right into her soul as she kept trying to get out of her grasp. "Say whatever you want about me, but leave my brother out of your filthy mouths"

"Jihye!", Jisung came up behind her. Letting go of the girl's collar harshly, Jihye glared at her one last time before coming to face Jisung.

"Where is my brother?"

"He's in the toilet. The others are trying to comfort him, but-"

"Jaemin's crying?", Jihye turned worried.

"Yes, come on", and together they both ran urgently.

It's almost 12am over here, so it's almost the next day and I'm just vibing hehe