Chapter 2 ❅

𝐻𝒶𝓃 𝒥𝒾𝓈𝓊𝓃𝑔

Jisung was awoken to the alarm ringing beside him

Jisung was awoken to the alarm ringing beside him. He tapped on the alarm making the ringing stopped. He stayed there laying on his bed, just looking at the ceiling. Today is the first day of high school and he's going to a new and a way better school.

Jisung was too into his thoughts when his mother suddenly open the door changing his focus onto her. "Hey, so you want to go and get ready for your school?". His mother asked ever so softly. "How about you quit that job first then I'll probably reconsider.." Jisung said sounding a bit cold. Jisung's mother just sighed at the way her son acted.

"I told you, I can't until the contracts end. If I just quit now who knows what they will do to me...to you." Jisung's mother said a bit desperate for her son to understand the situation they are in. "That job is disgusting. I wished I have never found out about it." Jisung said coldly and walked pass his mother who was just looking down.

You must be wondering what they're really talking about. How about we dive into their past for a bit.

Jisung was a cute little boy that was raised and spoiled by his mother. He was told that his father died right before he was born and he knows how much his mother struggled in trying to take care of him, especially because of how young she was when she got Jisung, she was 17. But despite that Jisung was still able to get the things he wanted and the knowledge he needed. That is because his mother took a lot of jobs, or so he thought.

At the age of 10, one day as Jisung was walking back to the small house he was living in, he saw an unfamiliar car that was parked right in front their gate. He was pretty concern but just shrugged it off. He stood in front of the door, and just as he was about to ring the bell he saw that the door was slightly opened. He didn't even spare a moment and just barged into the house.

There he saw his mother being...assaulted. From the voices that she made it was obvious that she wasn't comfortable but the reaction he got after kicking out the person who assaulted her was unexpected.

She stood up from the couch and slapped him. Tears started falling from the 10 year old kid who thought, what he did was the right thing. "Am I wrong for stopping him..mother?"

His mother quickly engulfed him into a tight hug. They were both on tears. His mother couldn't stop crying and kept on apologizing to him. Jisung just stood there, tears still flowing.

That was the day when Jisung found out what his mother have been doing for both her's and he's life. He couldn't and wouldn't accept it at first and he would start to ignore whenever his mother called for him and wouldn't try to even look at her. But that stopped one day when he saw his mother on the ground bloody, in front of their house, unconscious.

She was of course hospitalized that day.

His mother hesitated at first but soon gave in and told her son the reason she was so beaten up.

Her boss received a complain from one of her client and said that she should get punished or else he wanted refund. She got the call and begged for forgiveness and told her boss that she will never repeat the same mistake ever again as long as the contract is still on. Exactly, because of this whole stupid contract thing, that very company can do whatever they want to their workers, as long as they are still in the duration of their said contract. How? It's consensual.

This made Jisung really mad. "Why couldn't you just report it!! They'll still care won't they?" Jisung said desperate. Tears were already threatening to fall. "I can't Hannie...I'm not an omega of high class. I'm just an abandon one."

"If only dad was here." Jisung said.

"Me too." His mother replied smiling while wiping the tears her son has given off.

Jisung stood up from the stool he was sitting on and looked out the window of the hospital room with his chin up high. "It's fine.."

Jisung's mother just stared at his son lovingly.

"...I'll be an alpha that will take care of you when I grow up!!!" Jisung said smiling brightly.

"Of course you will, my alpha." he's mother responded with a smile.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

To introduce his background just a bittt :]]] huehuehuehuhuE