Chapter 10 ❅

"No wonder Yeji looked familiar

"No wonder Yeji looked familiar..."

"Seungmin...? Why are you here?"

Hyunjin asked.
-
Seungmin just stared at Hyunjin. Why didn't he expect this? He knew Mrs.Hwang since he was young! Seungmin was completely frozen. He doesn't really know what to do nor what to say.

After realising how long he's been staring at Hyunjin, he quickly looked away and softly hit himself on the head. "What are you doing Seungmin..! You should be able to handle this situation more professionally!"

"I'm here to tutor Yeji? Why?" Seungmin said as he smiled, not so sincerely.

Hyunjin looked at him weirdly. He moved closer to Seungmin while he dropped his bag on the nearby couch.

"You, tutoring her?"

"Yes. You got a problem with that?"

"Yeji..are your grades really that bad to the point that you need a stupid beta to tutor you..!?" Hyunjin said slightly raising his voice a little. Seungmin just looked at him not even phased.

Ever since the moment he arrived at that school, Hyunjin has always been getting on his nerves. Just because of that one incident where he accidentally bumped into Hyunjin and made both of them, I'm saying both of them fell, he started disturbing and calling Seungmin out.

Like he would make Seungmin trip and fall in the middle of the hallway or he would start calling him weird names whenever he sees him. Seungmin couldn't really do anything because he's just a mere beta and Hyunjin is a goddamn Pure Alpha for god sake.

"Hyunjin, right now is not the time for you to be acting like this, at least let me finish helping your sister and then you can just do whatever the hell you want after." Seungmin said earning a scoff from Hyunjin.

"Wait.." Yeji said joining in the conversation.

Both Hyunjin and Seungmin looked at the girl who's giving off a rather confused face.

"What do you mean a beta?"

Seungmin's eyes widened.

"What? Yeji, you're a frikin alpha, not pure tho haha, but scratch that, you're supposed to know the difference? I mean I can't tell the difference that much yet, but i'm training for it, but i didn't know yours were that bad?!" Hyunjin said mockingly.

"Excuse you, I don't even need to be a pure to be able to control my senses."

Hyunjin just scoffed.

As Yeji was about to say something back, Seungmin cut in the little sibling quarrel.

"Hyunjin, I think you have something more important to do than disturb your little sister from studying. So if you don't mind, please let us continue our session." Seungmin said with a slight hint of desperation.