Chapter 8 ❅

Just as the two boys were about to leave, Jisung stood up and took one of they boys by the collar

"You piece of shit, the one who's not worth it, is that stupid asshole of a friend you have. Was that clear...

...Minho."

-

Althought Minho doesn't show it, he was actually slightly taken a back by the way this guy acted towards him. He scanned the face of the guy in front of him and that's when a grin was formed on his face.

He slowly and carefully move closer and closer to Jisung. Jisung realized this and started moving backwards until he finally stopped when his back hit the wall.

Jisung groaned and glared straight into Minho's eyes. But still of course he was intimidated, it's an alpha! and the word pure just make the situation even worse.
Jisung hold in his tough act but there was a brief moment where he suddenly fell very weak, it was something he never felt before. He quickly gathered up his posture again and kept on glaring at Minho.

Minho scanned the boy in front of him again, and just smirked before he left the cafeteria.

"Sungiie! Are you ok?" Seungmin asked as he runs towards his friend.

"I'm really sorry, I don't know why I feel like this was my fault. I mean his body was basically hovering on top of you, you were probably scar-"

"Lix. It's fine dude. I was glaring at him the whole time, I bet he was the one who was actually scared." Jisung said slightly laughing afterwards.

"Yeah."

"Welp, forget this ever happens and let's just go back to class and proceed to our life normally." Seungmin said breaking the heavy atmosphere.

-

"Yo, the way you acted today is kinda weird." Hyunjin asked Minho while he start packing his books and stationaries into his bag.

"What do you mean?"

"You usually would careless about what people do to you?"

"Again, I have no idea what you're talking about?"

Hyunjin scoffed "The way you acted towards that Jisung guy.!"

"Jisung?"

"Yeah. That's his name."

Minho stopped. He looked as if he was contemplating on whether he should tell Hyunjin or not. He ended up telling him anyways.

"You see....I released a tiny bit of my pheromones just now."

Hyunjin choked on his saliva. "Bro! Watefucc, why? You know if you couldn't control it, it can overflow! and you know even a tiny bit of  a pure alpha's pheromones can trigger up to 5 omegas. I mean not like there is any here..bUt the sub alphas are just gonna be smelling you..and das nAsty!"

"First of all, I'm a pro at controlling it unlike you. Even Changbin is better. Second of all, the pheromones I released was tiny, like super deadass tiny. An omega with suppressants will only just flinch at it.

"Yea yea. Why are you telling me this anyway."

"It's cos I got a weird reaction from the Jisung guy when I released my pheromones. It was only a brief moment though but I still noticed him suddenly, turned a bit...submissive? Is that the word? Well the point is, he basically reacted to my pheromones.."

"Yeah? An-Oh wait! Is he an ALPHA??!!"

Minho looked at his friend not even phased on how horribly dense and slow his brain works.

"No. An alpha won't react like that. They way he reacted was as if he was...an omega."

Hyunjin went silent. His face basically showing that his brain is trying to process whatever Minho had just told him. He then proceeded in laughing.

"Broo! The school doesn't even allow that."

"Yeah. But no beta or alpha would've reacted like that to my pheromones? Betas can't even smell or see it?"

"Nah dude you just delusional.."

"...maybe I am..., but maybe I'm not."

"Well whatever dude. Let's just go to Changbin's house now."
.
.
.
"Fine."

———————————————————————
Enjooyyy<33