Chapter 7 ❅

It was the next day and Jisung actually got up pretty early

It was the next day and Jisung actually got up pretty early. I mean who could blame him? He finally has  a reason to why he should go to school, I mean other than studying that is.

He got up, made his bed and then took a shower.

After he got dressed he went down to the kitchen to make himself some breakfast. He opened the fridge and realised it was pretty much empty. There were a few eggs and half a carton of milk. There were also some strawberries together with a few more beverages.

He checked the freezer and saw a few packets of beef, pork, and chicken. He sighed. He took the milk and went to the cupboard and took a what seems to be a half-empty box of cereal.

He sat down on the stool near the counter and started eating. "I guess I'll have to do some groceries today.."
-
After he finished eating he went and did the dishes and somewhat clean the place a bit, I mean he still had time. He sweep the floor and did some rearrangement, and after a while, he finally stopped and decided to wake his mother up.

knock knock

"Mom are you there? I think you should wake up. I'm going to school in like ten minutes."

no answer

"Mom? Are you there? I'm going to come in ok..?"

Jisung opened the door slowly and saw his mother sleeping peacefully on her bed. She wasn't really covered with her blanket which made Jisung realize the kiss marks that basically bruised her neck. He sighed and went back down to the kitchen.

It was already 7:30 and school starts at 8, he took a note pad and wrote 'I'm going to school and I'll also be doing the groceries today so just relax at home.' and just like that he left for school.
-
Once he arrived at school, he saw both Seungmin and Felix waiting for him near the gate, not gonna lie but he never felt so happy before. He really hopes that this friendship can last and maybe, maybe one day he'll be able to open up to them.

He went to his friends, smiling. They both returned the smile and the three of them walked to their class together.
The bell then rang indicating that the school lessons has started.
-
Kriiiing

"Sungiie Lesgoo!" Felix shouted.

"Sungie..?"

"Yeah!! Your Nicknamee!"

"Oh?"

"Yeh and you can call Seungmin, Minnie and me Lix!"

"Ooohohooo oki then!"

"Ok if yall done lesgo eat, I'm hungryy." Seungmin said cutting in.

"yUp" Jisung answered smiling.

They all went to the cafeteria and got food. They sat at the table located at the very corner of the cafeteria and started eating.