Epilogue ❅

"Woohoo~ It's been so longgg~" Jisung said as he run towards the ocean

Minho smiled at the scene from behind. The scenery was calm and beautiful. It was peaceful, only the sound of the waves splashing can be heard. I mean other than Jisung's excitement that is.

Minho sat beside Jisung who was sitting down on the sand and enjoying the breeze of the ocean.

"This is nice." Jisung said starting a conversation.

"Yeah."

A wave of silent came. They watched and enjoyed, as the sun slowly set showing a tint of golden orange in the sky.

*Click*

"Ya! Why'd you do that!" Jisung shouted as he softly punched Minho's arm.

"Just wanted to take a picture ye kno, for memories."

"You're being too cheesy~"

"Am I?" Minho said smiling.

Jisung just laughed and continued to watch the sun set.
-
"You know Felix and Changbin's wedding is next month. He told me yesterday."

"REALLY?!" Jisung said as he turned to face Minho.

"Yeah, Hyunjin's probably gonna the month after." Minho continued.

"Mehn, I'm jealous."

Minho turned to Jisung, confused. "Why?"

"Ye know they're basically living their life, and I'm here, still hanging out with youu..eeew~" Jisung said teasingly.

"Why? You don't want to hangout with me?"

Jisung froze. "I..I mean like, nO! Uh.."

"I guess it's the same."

"What?"

"I should also think about my future." Minho said as he embraced the ocean breeze once again.

Jisung would be lying if he said that he didn't felt hurt when Minho said that, but really what can he do?

Minho noticed this and cupped Jisung's cheeks.

"How can I be thinking about my future when you're gonna be out there causing some troubles that only I can manage." Minho said mockingly.

Jisung's expression changed.

"YOU- PIECE OF- YA! WHERE ARE YOU RUNNING TO HUH!" Jisung shouted as he stood up and ran after Minho who was currently running away from him.

"COME BACK HERE YOU PIECE OF SHIT!"
.
.
.
"YAH! I CAN LIVE MY LIFE WITHOUT YOU ANYWAYS- ERGH SLOW DOWN!-oof!!"

Jisung bumped onto Minho who abruptly stopped in front of him and they both fell on the sand with Jisung on top of Minho.

Jisung's eyes widened and he quickly stood up just to be pulled back by Minho, but now with Minho hovering on top him.