Chapter 3 ❅

𝐿𝑒𝑒 𝑀𝒾𝓃𝒽𝑜

"I'm going now." Minho yelled so that his mother could hear him. "Yupp! Make sure to bring the food that I made for youuuu" His mother replied with a childish tone.

"No." Minho replied without any hesitant.

"Aiyaa! Meanie!" the mother said, but is actually used to her son's behaviour.

And just like that, Minho had left the big'o house and is on the way to his second year of high school.

Now let's sneak into his past to get the idea of how his life has been.

Minho is the son of the infamous Ceo of L.k, the company that produced the very supresense.

No, his dad wasn't the one who helped invented the supresense, it was his great grandfather that helped perfected it and his now, still alive grandfather who agreed with the government a few decade ago when he was still young, to give a lower price for the supresense by making a different one that doesn't have a good effect like the others but is still plausible.

But Minho's father still have some achievements that are very successful, especially the supresense that he created that is able to control both your hormones and pheromones for a whole month. Of course this achievement wasn't publicly shown to people, only the most closest acquaintances are able to try it. It's not sold and can only be injected at their own hospital.

This little company that Minho is going to be taking over when he grows up is actually not so little. This company is one of the most known and richest company in Korea itself. They own many malls, hospitals, you name it. They even have separate brands that comes specifically from the company. Those brands are all created from the previous successors so just imagine how many brand's money they get all together.

Basically Minho is born as a silver spoon. He is also bless with wonderful parents and the best of friends. Although Minho can be very sophisticated, there are times where he just had to rebel. He doesn't care whether he is going to be a successor or not, but he is still a teenager, he just wants do what teenagers do sometimes.

It's already good that he is not the type to go out to parties but just wanting to hangout with his friends isn't asking too much right? I mean his parents never really told him that he can't, they just do it indirectly, whether they realize it or not, the time they took from him during the weekend is making him waste his youth.

Instead of going to the arcade with his friends or just chilling in the cafe, he is stuck, doing some paper works that he find kind of aggravating every time because it's wasting his youth. The only excuse that his dad could make up was "This is for you to gain experience once you take over the company." That itself made him a bit a piss and causes him to go against his father.

You see his father is actually a soft hearted guy on the inside, but there are times where he has to be a bit strict. Usually when Minho does this, he understood and just let him go to he's friends, but when the situation changed and the one doing the mistake is Minho, he has to be up front about it and correct his son. Minho would usually react in a manner full way and just walk away from his dad and into his room.

Minho never really had a rough life but just the environment he is living in can sometimes make him feel confined. Minho is absolutely grateful to be blessed with all of this necessities and easy service but sometimes he just needs a little bit of freedom right?

-

Minho arrived at his school and saw both of his bestfriends, Changbin and Hyunjin wating at the school gate. "Yoo" Changbin said as he saw his friend approaching him. "Oh! Yoooooo" Hyunjin said as he saw Minho.

"Did you guys waited long?" Minho asked as he took his phone and started scrolling on it while they all walk pass the gate.

"Nah we just arrived." Both Hyunjin and Changbin said in sync.

"Yoo" Changbin said pointing his hand towards Hyunjin.

"Yooooooo" Hyunjin said doing the same thing to Changbin.

Minho saw and just silently laughed at the stupidity of his friends.

They all arrived at their classroom and took a sit. Later this evening they will have a school conference where all the students are going to gather at the school's Auditorium, so for the next 2-3 hours the whole school basically have free period.
-
"Yooo Minhoo!" Hyunjin called as he entered the classroom after going to other classes and checking on the new students.

"Yeah?" Minho replied.

I mean it is a new academic year there's bound to have at least one new student. Even if the school is that expensive there are some who have been offered.

You see this school is known to be the top school in Korea only the rich can afford. But there are some cases where a student of potential is offered for free but in return for his/her success, they will have to pay the school back but of course in a lower price.

Though you guy's might've guessed it though, this school is basically filled with alphas and in some cases betas, but that too is very rare.

There was at one point a few omegas in this very school but it did not turn out well, as most of those omegas couldn't afford supresense and because of that, the school will try to avoid getting any omegas due to the havoc that it has created.

But that incident was a few decades ago, and although now most of the omegas could actually afford some supresense the school would still avoid transferring/offering omegas in this school, whether they are rich or poor, smart or dumb.

_______________________________
Enjoooy~~~ <33