Chapter 23 ❅

"Yeah it isn't

"Yeah it isn't. You're staying in mine."

Jisung chocked.

"W-What.?"
-
The car stopped. Jisung quickly looked around and saw the familiar building that he had once been in.

"W-Why am I staying with you..?"

"The clothes." Minho said as he made his way out of the car.

Jisung did the same and pulled Minho's arm as he caught up to him.

"I-I can wash it at home and give it to you at school."

"No."

"Why..?"

Minho just looked at Jisung showing no sort of emotions and just walked away.

Confused, Jisung just followed Minho.
-
They arrived at the house and Minho just constructed the workers to prepare a bath for both Jisung and him.

While Minho was doing something in his study room, Jisung just sat in the living room dumbfounded.

He then heard whispers and looked behind him just to see two familiar faces. It was the lady from before...and the other guy.

"H-Hi.." Jisung said trying to start a conversation.

"Oh-uh HI! we're very sorry.!"

"No it's fine." Jisung said smiling. "So what were you guys talking about?"

The two Lads quickly brought themselves to Jisung and sat beside him with Jisung in the middle.

"It's just Young Master Lee is weird lately." The lady spoke.

"What do you mean?"

"He rarely comes to this place."

"Rarely? But this is his house?"

"Yeah but he usually just comes here to get some of his things or 'store' his things."

"Store?"

"I mean, he always keep the things he treasure here. No one knows about what happens in this house because he usually doesn't bring anyone to this place. We workers were assigned literally yesterday. So when we found you sleeping on the bed peacefully, we were all shocked to our death!"

Jisung chuckled at the exaggerating expression the lady gave off. "I mean it wasn't that shocking right? Surely he has brought people to this place at one point."