Chapter 16 ❅

"Did you perhaps fell in love with him?"-Both Jisung and Seungmin just watched as their friend start to tear up

-
Both Jisung and Seungmin just watched as their friend start to tear up. They felt bad. They know how much of a dick Changbin is, but they really did not expect that Felix would actually fell in love with him.

But the question is, when? It was obviously not from the Ferris Wheel, or else Felix would still be denying it.

They both engulfed Felix into a big hug, trying to both calm and comfort their friend down.

Meanwhile, the other group was just chilling on the bench scrolling through their social medias. But someone in the group actually has this uneasy feeling as he was actually secretly watching the other group from afar.
.
.
.
"Eyy..ye guys know why Felix might be cryin?" Changbin asked the two boys, earning their attention.

The other two looked at the other group just to see them hugging and comforting each other.

"Hmm I don't know? What did you do to him during the Ferris Wheel ride?" Minho asked

"I-I didn't do anything ok! I just.."

"He kissed him." Hyunjin said cutting in.

"Ya!"

"You did? Why? I thought you're not the type to fall in love. I mean we're all not." Minho asked.

Changbin groaned. "He asked for it!"

The two looked at him suspiciously.

"Ergh! Yes he actually did!...but.."

"but?"

"It was supposed to be a joke and I took it literally.."

The two then continued to play with their phone. Not interested anymore.

"That's your fault then." Minho said heartlessly.

"Yeah. He's probably sad that you were the one who stole his first kiss." Hyunjin continued showing just as much emotion as Minho did.

"...you guys are such good friends." Changbin said used to being treated like this by his friends. He still love them tho.

Kriing

"I need to take this, it's from ma dad." Hyunjin said before going to an isolated place to answer his phone call.

After a few minutes he returned back in a rush.

"Guys I need go back now. I don't know why but my mom was the one on the phone and she asked to come back quickly. Like her out of all my family members wouldn't even panicked even if the house was on fire."

The two boys looked at his friend, not even phased.

"Ye know what, i should do that too. I need to apologise to Felix.." Changbin spoke.

The two boys looked at the male who was still scrolling through his phone.

"Ey, Minho.."

"It's fine I've already texted my driver."

"Oh ok then, lesgooo."

The three walked towards the other group that was just giggling while talking to each other.

"Ey, Seungmin we need to go back home now, ma mom called and I think it's urgent."

"Wait then what about Jisung!"

"Uhh.."

"No it's fine I can go back by myself. I've been doing that ma whole life." Jisung said cutting in.

Seungmin just smiled and nodded.

"You can come with me? I can drop you off" Felix said joining in the conversation.

"No, really it's fine."

"You sure?"

"Yup!"

Felix just smiled and hugged his friend, and just like that they all left, leaving Jisung.

"Sighh..At least the first half of today was fun."

Jisung went to the bus station and stayed there for who knows how long.

It was already 5pm and Jisung have been trying to contact a taxi but not even one was available. The bus never came, probably because it was an old station. He searched for a nearby train station but that too needs a car to be able to reach it.

Jisung couldn't really ask his mother because the area is too far and she's probably resting at home.

Honestly he should've just agreed to Felix, but like make sure he drops him off at a station because he really didn't want to be a burden to his friend.

He stayed there for a while, not really knowing what to do, then slowly his eyes started to close and just like that he dozed off.

Minutes pass and Jisung was awoken by an arm going around his neck. He shivered as he felt that. He looked to the side and saw a male, around his 40s just staring at him.

He quickly stood up and back away from the guy. This guy is obviously a creep.

The guy started moving closer and closer to Jisung and finally he gripped Jisung's arm, making him unable to move.

"Heyy~~ what are you doing hereee~~" The guy spoke.

"Ergh! S-sir, could you p-please let go of m-me" Jisung pleaded as he winced at the pain he felt.

Who knows what in the world that could happen to him if he were to act rashly.

"Why wouldd~~ and omega just gooo~ aroundd heree aloone~~"

Jisung's voice hitched. "Shit the perfume worn off? Wait then my surpressense! Shit!"

The guy tightened his grip on Jisung's hand and gripped his other hand to Jisung's waist.

Jisung struggled to get out of his grip. By now he really needed help. He was to weak, plus his surpressense might die out any moment. And if that were to happen, Jisung wouldn't even be able to stand up.

Jisung just stood there vulnerable.

Just as Jisung was about to accept this fate, the guy pushed Jisung off and stumbled as he tried to back off. Jisung fell on the ground confused.

That's when he smelled it. His breath hitched at the sight of it.

The guy in front of Jisung quickly moved his feet and ran.

I mean who wouldn't.

"...it was the pheromones of a pure alpha.."

Jisung thought.

———————————————————————
Enjooooyyyy<333