Chapter 19 ❅

"Finally!" Jisung groaned

"Was it really that hard to choose an outfit?!" He continued to complain.

"I thought it would be easy, but your sense of fashion is just...very bad." Minho replied.

"Excuse me?"

"You are excused."

Jisung just scoffed. "Whatever"

They continued to walk around the malls as they agreed to just hang around for a few more minutes before going back. Ps it was Minho's idea.

"Hey you wanna go eat." Minho said still scrolling through his phone as he sips the smoothie that he had bought.

"Nah, I'm not hungry." Jisung replied.
-
In reality, Jisung was actually very hungry. But he didn't want to waste his money on the expensive foods this mall have. He'd rather just wait until he reaches home and grab the only two cup noodle left in his house.

"But I'm hungry."

"Then, you can go eat, I'll just wait somewhere else." Jisung said annoyed.

"Follow me."

"W-what? No. I told you, I'm not hungry."

Without giving Jisung any answer, Minho dragged Jisung to a restaurant which seems too fancy for Jisung to handle.

"Let go, please." Jisung said slightly whispering.

Minho didn't do anything and continued to bring Jisung to the elite side of the restaurant.

"Hi- Sir! How may I help you Mr. Lee?"

"I would like a spot for two people."

"Oh! Right, you may follow me to the room sir."

"Room?" Jisung thought.

They stopped in front of a grand door. Jisung couldn't help but be mesmerised by it.

"Does all restaurant have this!? Holy shit!" He thought.

The three went inside, and not to Jisung's surprise, the room was very grand. It had a huge round table in the middle where all the delicious foods are. The beverages was served on the sides of the room. There was a huge tv area with a huge couch big enough to fit 10 people, and not to mention the decorations...it was beautiful .

Jisung started to roam around the room and explore the arts of it. He stopped as he drooled on the tons of fanshy looking food that was set on the table.

"Holy shit that looks nice"

While he was just enjoying the food in front of him, a hand tapped him on the shoulder.

"I thought you weren't hungry?"

He looked to see Minho smirking at him.