Chapter 14 ❅

"Oh just cut the crap and tell me what's your true intention of making me go on this Ferris Wheel with you

"Oh just cut the crap and tell me what's your true intention of making me go on this Ferris Wheel with you.."

Jisung snapped.
-
Minho looked at the person in front of him who is currently glaring at him.

He smirked.

"You're really brave even for a beta." Minho spoke.

Jisung just continued to glare at Minho, still expecting some explanations and answers from him.

"Fine, I was just curious ok?" Minho said not really looking at Jisung anymore but instead the view outside.

"Curious?"

"Yeah, you seemed different than most of the betas I've encountered before." Minho continued.

He examined Jisung's face but his expression didn't really change. He still has that confused and disappointed face showing.

"I don't get it. How am I different? Like the way I act? Cos that's dumb." Jisung asked mockingly.

Minho scoffed. "Is he like used to people telling him this? Cos he's awfully good at hiding it.?"

Minho stared at Jisung for quite a while before speaking up.

"Are you by any chance not a beta?"

Jisung chocked. He then continued to give an awfully sarcastic laugh. "What defuq are you talking about."

Minho just watched as the boy in front of him awkwardly laughs at himself.

"You do know that I'm a pure..right?"

Jisung quickly paused and looked at Minho. "Yeah. I do."

"You really don't know what we're capable off, huh?"

Jisung just continued to stare at Minho.

"I'll take that as a yes. Well, surpressense doesn't really affect us that much as how it would to the normal sub alphas."

Minho glanced to Jisung to see how he reacted.

He was still staring.

"...ok, and when injected with the surpressense a normal alpha can't really bring out their pheromones, unless they are already mated. That's when they are able to control it. But a pure is different, with or without the surpressense, they're still able to control them willingly."

Silence came over but was soon broke when Jisung finally spoke.

"Why are you telling me this?"

Minho looked at Jisung with a are you for real face.

"I can just release my pheromones, like are you not scared about that?"

"...am I supposed to?"

Minho looked at Jisung with a confused face. Is it because Jisung really is actually a beta? He really wants to release it but..what if Jisung was actually just a dumb guy who doesn't really know anything! Then Minho we'll just be triggering some omega, and that not only will destroy his pride but also how is he going to manage the situation.

Like what if the same thing that happened to Hyunjin happened to him?! He wouldn't want that. He looked at Jisung and not to his surprise, Jisung was still looking at him, confused.

"You know, even an omega with surpressense will get triggered by a pure alpha's pheromones." Minho said kind of desperate.

Finally Jisung's face changed. But his face changed into a disgusted one.

"Are you saying if I was an omega, you would release your pheromones just to see me going on heat..?"

Minho chocked at the words that Jisung had just mentioned.

"n-nO!" he replied, flustered.

Jisung still continues to look at Minho with a disgusted face. Minho just sighed.

"..I'm trying to see whether you're an omega or not. I guess I'm wrong so please stop looking at me as if I'm like this disgusting perverted asshole." Minho said whilst rolling his eyes.

Jisung changed his expression to a normal one and just stayed quite.

After a few minutes they finally arrived at the bottom. This made Jisung quickly stood up and left, leaving a dumbfounded Minho questioning the actions of the younger.

As Jisung was walking he stopped and sat on a bench nearby to wait for his friends. He saw Minho doing the same thing but on another bench.

Jisung paused and thought about the events that had happened during the Ferris Wheel ride.

"Holy shit I almost got caught. The moment he asked whether I'm a beta or not, my heart literally dropped! The only thing I could think of was to act dumb. And for goodness sake it actually worked.!"

Jisung thought to himself.

————————————————————

Sorry this one was kind off short!
enjoooyyyyyy<33