Chapter 27 ❅

"Minho? Why are you here?" Hyunjin asked

"Is Seungmin here?"

Hyunjin tilted his head confused. "Yeah, he's still sleeping upstairs."

"Can you call him."

"Minho? Is everything ok?"

"No, I just need to ask Seungmin something."

Hyunjin squinted his eyes still confused.

"Fine. Go sit in the living room, I'll wake him up."

Minho went inside the house and positioned himself on one of the sofa.

He stood there waiting.
-
"Yo."

Minho quickly looked behind him to see Hyunjin and a sleepy looking Seungmin walking towards him.

"Why are you here?"

"Seungmin, did you receive any calls or message from Jisung yesterday?"

Seungmin looked at him confused.

"No...why-DID SOMETHING HAPPENED TO HIM!" Seungmin shouted, worried.

The two other male looked at him confused.

"Minnie...is there something that could've happened to Jisung?" Hyunjin asked a bit worried.

Seungmin froze. "How about we invite Felix here."

"Ok..but why?" Minho asked.

"To ask whether he also heard anything from Jisung." Seungmin said smiling awkwardly.

While both Hyunjin and Minho video called Changbin, Seungmin just stood there worried. "Jisung you better be ok.!" he thought.

-

Ding Dong.

"Yo Jin, Min, Why'd you invited us?"

"Seungmin asked to invite Felix, but you live with him so why not invite you to."

"Why does Seungmin want to see me?" Felix asked joining in the conversation.

"We're not sure. I just asked about Jisung and then-"

"What!"

Felix pushed both Hyunjin and Minho to the side and rushed in.

The three boys just looked at each other confused.
-
"So...why are you guys acting like this? Is Jisung in danger or something?" Changbin asked after getting the explanation from Hyunjin about when the two suddenly acted like this.

"So I tried calling Jisung just now." Seungmin said a bit hesitant.

"I also did.." Felix joined.

"Minho. Did you listen to the voicemail?"

"No. I didn't even checked the messages yet."

"Ok just to be sure, before we listen to any voicemail, let's read his messages ok." Seungmin said reassuring.

Minho looked at them confused but took his phone out anyways. He went to Jisung's chat and started reading.

[Sungiee~^^]

Minho?
Answer my calls!!
MinHoe?
Sorry..
ummm
this is probably weird
I mean coming from me that is.
But im kinda scared
can you tell me a joke or something
I need confidence
yo
yo
answer plssss
aish you fucktard
srsly tho
im outside right now
ye kno what i'll just tell you incase
im meeting these people
and im scared
what if they get me
why at night?
mehn
im just scared
pls answer
I see them
pls just answer once
Im scared
answerr plssss
Minho pls
What if I can't see you anymore?

Hey
You ok now?
sorry I didn't answer.
Let's meet at a cafe today.
?
Please I just need to see you, at least once.
Please I just need to see you, at|
Please I just need|
Please.?

Minho sighed. "I don't think he'll answer.."

"Meet some people? Why would Jisung do that at night?" Hyunjin asked.

"Yeah that's kinda dumb." Changbin continued.

A groan was then heard coming from Felix. "Felix you ok?" Changbin asked worried. Felix just nodded.

"Minho, let's listen to the voicemail." Seungmin said holding his calm composure.

Minho looked at Seungmin hesitantly. I mean Jisung would never send a voicemail. Jisung wouldn't even try to do a voicemail because to him it's a waste of time for both the people giving the voicemail and the people receiving it.

So now that he gave Minho a voicemail, Minho felt weird. Is this really Jisung?

*beep*

You recieved a voicemail at 10 pm yesterday. Dial 1 to listen to it. Dial 2 to delete it.

"1"

Your voicemail will be played in a few seconds. So kindly wait for the beep.

*beep*

*thud*
"Ergh..dis guy can't even answer my fuccin call.."

"That's jisung.." Minho thought.

"Oh so you actually came. I thought I'll have to be burrying some body today, lol, just kiddin."

"Y-you told me that I could pay by the end of this week."

"You didn't bring any of your friends right?"

"N-no. Why?"

*noises*

"Shit that scared me. Who the fuc sells ice cream this late!"

(Silence)

sigh

"Take hi-"

*beep*

You've reached the end of the voicemail. Dial 1 to listen to it again. Dial 2 to save the voicemail. Dial 0 to delete the voicemail.

"2"

*beep*

Everyone stayed silent.

Everyone shift their attention to Minho who has his eyes on his phone.

"Jisung, this better not be a prank."

Minho thought.

———————————————————

I really have no idea wat tefuq i'm doing anymore. I hope you guys are still keeping up with this shitty storyy.

Enjooooooooyyyyyyy<<333