Chapter 12 ❅

Kriiiiing

Kriiiiing

"Ergh..! Oh wait! Today is the day where I'll be hanging out with both Felix and Seungmin!! Hoho finally, a break from school!"

Jisung sprint to the toilet, took a shower, got ready and don't forget, his surpressense!

"Moomm I'm going out with my friends! I'll be home before 8!"

"What? This early? where are you guys going?"

"The park first. Then at 11 we're going to a theme parkk!"

"Oh ok then. Be careful okk!! And alsoo have fuunn!"

Jisung smiled.

"Yup I will mom!"

and just like that, Jisung left his house to go and meet his friends at the infamous park that was near to his favourite cafe.

-

He waited and finally he saw two car pulled up beside the park. He saw Felix and Changbin in the same car but to his surprise, Seungmin was in the same car with...Hyunjin.

He watched as Seungmin and Felix walked towards him. The car behind them was still there not moving. He saw Changbin going out of his car and another male coming out of Hyunjin's car together with him.

"Is that...Minho?"

Jisung watched as they started talking to each other.

"Yo! Whatchu looking at?" Felix said as he tapped Jisung's shoulder.

"Oh, no one. I'm curious tho, Felix and Changbin in the same car, not surprise but Seungmin and Hyunjin?"

"Oh! That, I'm also curious."

The two males just stared and Seungmin who looked at them, clearly uncomfortable.

"Explain!" They said in sync.

Seungmin rolled his eyes. "..Fine. So basically..."

"You will be marrying Seungmin whether you like it or not."

Mr.Hwang said sternly.

"I didn't like that idea and I can assume from Hyunjin's expression that he doesn't too." Seungmin thought himself.

Hyunjin stood up and pulled Seungmin together with him. "This mark will just disappear! Why are you making such a big deal out of it!" he shouted, just to receive a glare from his dad.

"Hyunjin what you're doing right now is just embarrassing me. Seungmin is the victim here and you should be responsible for what you have done. Also, I don't know to what extent your knowledge is in school, but once a mark is made, you guys basically can't live without each other anymore.."

Both Seungmin's and Hyunjin's heart dropped.

"I'm sorry sir, but..what do you mean I can't leave without Hyunjin..?"