Chapter 5 ❅

Jisung stomp his way out of the garden feeling pissed

Jisung stomp his way out of the garden feeling pissed. It's only his first day of school, and some snobby rich ass motherf- I mean some random dude, had to ruin his beautiful day. I mean he only asked a question, plus the answer was just a simple yes or no.

"Honestly, fuc this letter, fuc everyone here, this school is just about the ri-oof" Jisung groaned as he bumped into someone.

"Oh no! Are you ok?" a voice spoke.
"Wait you're.."

Jisung look up and saw two males looking directly at him. "Uhh..I'm so sorry, I should've payed attention to where I was goin.." Jisung apologised.

"Oh noo it's fine. You're Jisung right?" said one of the male.

"Oh unm yeah? How did you know?" Jisung asked confused.

"You're in the same class as me. Oh and my name is Felix by the way and this guy here is Seungmin." He said introducing.

"Oh..um nice to meet you." Jisung replied not really knowing how to handle the situation.

Seungmin then suddenly started looking around, analyzing Jisung as if he was searching for something. "Ah!" Seungmin took the crumpled letter that he found laying on the floor and gave it to Felix.

"This letter was from us." Felix said smiling at Jisung. "Why did you leave the place where we're supposed to meet?"

"Oh..umm...someone kind of made me a bit mad. That's all." Jisung answered still not really knowing why they would want to meet him, and through a letter?

Felix's and Seungmin's brows slightly furrowed. "And who might be this person that made you mad?"

"Uhh..I don't know his name.." Jisung answered slightly intimidated by the sudden low voice coming from Felix.

Both Seungmin and Felix started getting closer to the poor boy that was just standing there looking down, when suddenly the sound of footsteps were heard.

Seungmin went to see what or who it was. Felix look at the guy standing in front him. "You know, you don't have to be so down. We were just messing with ya." Felix said slightly chuckling.

Jisung looked at the latter and smile. "I would like it if they become friends with me...should I ask?"

Jisung was deep in his thoughts when Seungmin suddenly came running back with a flustered face. "Broo!! Minho is there?!" Felix's eyes shoot up showing a sense of panic. "THEN WE HIDE, COME!!"

Felix pulled Jisung by the hand and brought him somewhere where they can hide. Seungmin followed behind and they all ended up behind the wall not so far from the place they were originally at. Both Felix's and Seungmin's head popped out to scan the areas, Jisung just followed.

There they saw Minho casually walking back inside the school while drinking a small box of milk.

"Ah! That's the guy I was mad at." Jisung said sounding a bit excited. Felix's and Seungmin's eyes looked at the latter who is oblivious as ever. "Did you get close to him?" Seungmin asked worried.

"I mean it was a normal distance, like how you would normally have a conversation with someone." Jisung answered a bit confused at the reaction he got.

While Seungmin just sigh, Felix was having a mental breakdown. Seungmin looked at his friend and just chuckled. "You're just exaggerating. I don't think it was that obvious, and I bet he didn't even payed attention." Seungmin said while putting his hand on his friend's shoulder.

Meanwhile Jisung was just confused. Actually no, VERY confused. He doesn't understand the situation at all and he's actually been contemplating on whether he should just ask them about it. Welp in the he chose that.

"What are you guys talking about?"

The two males looked at him, a bit concerned,

Seungmin decided to just tell him. "So as you know, pure alphas are vEry vEry vEry rare." Jisung just nodded

"In this school, or to be more specific, the high school batch, yeah the batch we are in has 4 pure alphas. Yes exactly, that many gathered in just one place, like hOly shiz mehn." He said trying to lighten up the situation a bit.

"...soo umm bAsically Minho is one of the 4 pure alphas in this year's high school batch, oh and he's one year older than us." Jisung didn't really get what Seungmin was trying get from telling him this, he doesn't really care? Was that the word that describes how he's feeling about this situation, maybe. But he for sure knows that this topic doesn't really interest him.

Felix on the other hand is already quite pissed at the fact that Seungmin was dragging this conversation.

"Can you please get straight to your point? I'm like, really confused?" Jisung asked.

"Oh..Uhh..so.. you see Felix here is engaged with a pure alpha, it was an arrange marriage tho..coincidentally he's also friends with Minho." Felix mentally slapped Seungmin. Why is he telling something very personal to Jisung, who they just met? And it's not even about his life.

Felix finally snapped and spoke. "His sense of smell is very sharp. And ye don have to go tellin him dat dud. "

Jisung is still very confused...and he has no idea why they are telling him this.

"I-I'm still confused. Why are you guys telling me this?" Jisung questioned.

"You really don't get it?" Seungmin asked, actually shocked on how slow Jisung's brain works.

"Because Minho is a pure alpha, you should stay away from him." Seungmin continued.

Jisung raised one of his eye brows. "I don't get it? Why do I have to stay away from him, I mean it's not like I will actually be talking to him, but you know.." he asked, again, still very confused. Felix looked at Jisung and just sighed. He spoke..

"He can easily point out that you are not a beta.."

Jisung's face turned white, as if all the colors in his body got drained out.

"W-what.."

_______________________________

<3 Enjoooooooooyyyy <3