Chapter 15 ❅

"Yo! Jisung, why did ye separate with Minho?" Felix asked a bit concerned

"Oh..it was just a bit awkward dats all."

"You sure?" Seungmin asked joining in the conversation.

"Yeah..welp anyways how about you guys? Any progress with yalls fiancé?"

"Lel wat progress. We agreed to just stay friends. But...I know Felix had a moment..!" Seungmin said eyeing Felix.

"W-what...what do you mean?" Felix stuttered.

"Don't even bother hiding it from me Felix. Your cab was legit right in front of me, I saw everything."

"Wait what happened!!?" Jisung shouted.

Seungmin just smirked, signalling Felix that he will and is going to tell Jisung what happened during their ride on the Ferris Wheel.

"Hehehhehehehehe....they kissed!"

Jisung chocked while Felix just covered his face trying to hide his embarrassment.

"YOU DID!!? HOLY SHIT?! I THOUGHT YOUR SITUATION IS WORSE THAN SEUNGMIN'S?!"

Felix just sighed.

"It's not like that. It was unexpected. I didn't know that he would actually kiss me.."

Felix looked at the two friends in front of him, who was impatiently waiting for Felix to explain to them what defuq happened.

Felix continued to give them a bunch of his loud sighhs.

"Fine.." He said before telling them the reason for the unexpected kiss that was shared between him and Changbin.

..Flashback..

The two boys stepped into their cab and sat across each other.

A wave of silence washed over them as not even one of them tried to talk nor even looked at each other. That was, when Felix started a conversation.

"Why did you and Hyunjin decide to do this? Trying to hook Minho up with Jisung?"

Changbin looked at the lad who was still looking out of the small opening while starting a conversation.

"I guess it's something like that.."

Another wave of silent came.

The cab finally reached to the very top after a few minutes and that's when Changbin decided to speak up.

"Hey."

"Hmm."

"You heard about the thing I got from dad aight?"

"What? The one where your dad grounded you? Yeah."

"Heyy~"

"I know, you probably want me to help you for the time being right?"

Changbin just showed Felix an awkward smile. Felix just looked at him slightly annoyed.

"No."

"W-what?"

"You have your friends right? Ask them to help you."

"No but you live with mee! It's waay easierr~"

Felix just looked at him, not even phased with the reaction he got.

"Pleaseeee~ I'll do anything! Like pleaaseee just for a month!"

After hearing those words, Felix thought of the most stupidest thing that would probably shut Changbin up.

"...Kiss me then." Felix said slightly turning his head, exposing his cheeks a little. Though he's not really expecting anything...

Felix just laughed at the fact that his plan worked as Changbin is now as quite.

"Hey I was just joki-"

Felix was cut in the middle of his sentence when he suddenly felt a force pulling his chin to turn and face upwards. His eyes then widened as he felt a pair of lips closing the distance between him and Changbin.

He stayed frozen. He doesn't know how to react. "Should I kiss back? Or do I like pushes him away?" He thought.

Changbin pulled away his face from Felix's and just stared at Felix.

"Ye kno, if you ask someone to kiss you, could you at least kiss them back and not leave them hanging?" Changbin said with an annoyed tone.

Felix doesn't know this but he was practically a blushing mess. He quickly pushed Changbin away from him and tried to cover his face as much as possible.

"It w-was meant t-to be a j-joke."

Felix said stuttering.

"...and I- didn't exp-pect it to b-be on t-the lips.."

Felix looked down on the floor not wanting Changbin to know how red his face was.

But

Little does he know, he wasn't the only one who was a blushing mess.

"...and yeah that's pretty much it. There was really no meaning to it. He was just desperate." Felix said not showing any type of emotion.

But he ain't fooling anyone. His eyes are clearly showing the sadness that has built up inside of him.

Both Jisung and Seungmin notices this.

"Hey" Jisung said in a soft and calming voice.

"Hmm"

"Did you perhaps fell in love with him?"

Jisung asked.

With the reaction he got from Felix, it was clear to both Seungmin and Jisung.

Felix stood there flustered, trying to cover the fact that he was blushing way too much for such a simple question.

_______________________________
ehehhehehehehehhe enjoooyy<333