Chapter 30 ❅

*BANG*-Jisungs breath quickened as he heard the sound

*BANG*
-
Jisungs breath quickened as he heard the sound. His eyes were closed shut as he felt tears leaving his eyes.

"No..this got to be a joke right." He said as he wrapped his arms around his head.

He was shivering. "This was all my fault."

The same sentence repeated in his head.

*Thud*

The sound of body falling onto the concrete floor triggered him.

"No! No! Noooo!!!" He shouted.

Tears run down his cheeks like a stream of river. He couldn't hold it in. Why did Minho come? Why? Why?! He wasn't even able to tell Minho his feelings yet.

He was planning to tell him after he gets the result of his studies.

"I'm so-sorry." Jisung said as his voice hitched due to him sobbing.

Jisung stood there at the corner, eyes still filled with tears. "I-I wasn't e-even able t-to tell you h-how much I-I lo-" Jisung paused.

"no.. I don't even deserve t-to say th-that."
.
.
.
"What do you mean?"

"Huh.!" Jisung's eyes widened.

He looked up to see...Minho

smiling at him. But worries were also presence in his eyes.

His tear abruptly fell as he cried even more.
"What..I th-though you d-died!" Jisung said in between his tears as he gave Minho multiple small punches to his chest.

Minho smiled.

"Hyunjin was able to shoot him. Though he didn't die." Minho said disappointed.

"Now let us get you out of these chains." Minho said as he start ripping the fuccin chains off of Jisung. (yes ma dud)

Jisung quickly engulfed him into a hug which Minho gladly returned.

"Idiot, you better tell me next time if you ever have problems."

"I'm sorry that you got into this stupid mess." Jisung replied.

Minho crouched down showing his back to jisung and pointed at it, indicating Jisung to hopped on him so that he'll be able to carry him.

Jisung hesitated at first but because he knew he wouldn't be able to walk by himself he just agreed.

-

They went outside of the tunnel and was met with a lot of security guards that Changbin's Father had sent.

"Oh so you got the gun from them?" Minho asked.

"Yeh, I knew they were gonna kill you at some point, so I quickly contacted Changbin and he gave me a gun. Good thing I was on time." Hyunjin said proudly.
-
Jisung was put in a car together with Minho. He was sleeping soundly on Minho's shoulder as Minho watched him adoringly.

"So, you like him now?" Changbin asked.

"W-What?"

"I mean c'mon, you literally risked your life for him dud." Hyunjin said joining in.

Minho paused. "I guess I do.." He smiled as he continued to watched Jisung's sleeping face.

Jisung had bruises all over his body but to Minho he still looked like the Jisung he fell in love with since the very beginning. Yes, he probably did since the moment he laid his eyes on him.

He was just to oblivious to notice.

-

Jisung was awoken by the sound of people talking. He slowly opened his eyes just to be met with another pair of eyes.

"You're finally awake."

Jisung slowly brought his body up into a sitting position.

"How long was I out for?" He asked sheepishly.

"Too long."

Jisung smirked. "Why? You missed me issit~" He said teasingly.

"No."

"Suree~minhooo~"

a wave of silence then occupied the atmosphere. It wasn't awkward tho, it was actually quite peaceful.

"Hey."

"Hmm"

"Do you remember any of the things that happened?"

"Yeah..."

"Then...what were you about to say when you thought I died?"

Jisung looked at Minho confused "what do you mean?"

"You know, the one where you said that you don't deserve to even say it or something.?"

Jisung's eyes widened.

"n-no it was nothing!" Jisung abruptly answered as his cheeks flushed red.

Minho just smiled.

"Okay then." He said as he patted Jisung's head.

"Once you can leave the hospital, I want to give you something."

-

"So make sure to take these pain killers every time you feel pain. But it's best if you do it every three days even if you don't feel some sort of pain and rub this cream on your bruises every day ok." The nurse said as she handed out the bag filled with medications to Jisung.

"Yup" he answered, smiling.

-

"Soo~ where are you taking me?" Jisung asked looking at Minho who has his eyes focused on the road.

"To the beach."

"Beach?"

"Yeah it's calming."

"Ok then." Jisung said as he stared outside the car window.
.
.
.
"romantic here are we~" He said teasingly.

________________________________________

uwuuu the book is finally endiinggg. The next chapter is gon be the last oneee..T^T

enjoooyyyyyy<<3333