Chapter 13 ❅

"What are you doing

"What are you doing..

Minho.?"

..flashback..

"Hey Bin, Jin." Minho called.

The two boys turned to the direction of his friend who seems to have been thinking a lot lately.

"Yeah?"

"Can I ask you guys for a favour?"

"A favour?!"

"The Lee Minho is asking a favour?!" Hyunjin said pretty much mocking.

"Yeah." Minho answered not really phased by the reactions he got.

"Lol, so what do you want?" Changbin asked.

"Let's go to the ferris wheel."

"Ok...weird."

"..and can you guys make sure that you guys ride it with your fiancés."

Changbin and Hyunjin looked at Minho weirdly.

"Dud then what about you?" Hyunjin asked.

"Can you guys somehow help me convince Jisung to ride it with me."

The expressions of both Hyunjin and Changbin changed drastically.

"Bro, Are you ok?!" Changbin asked clearly confused at the odd behaviour of his friend.

"Yeah, I just need to find out about something."

"What? Your feelings?" Hyunjin said mockingly. Minho turned to looked at Hyunjin's face, clearly showing a disgusted face.

"No, I'll tell you guys when I've confirmed my theory."

"Fine. Then you distract Jisung first while we try to ask our 'fiancé' to ride the ferris wheel with us." Hyunjin suggest.

"Distract? How?"

"How about you go straight to him, ask him to go and ride the ferris wheel with you and when he disagrees, by then we've probably manage to make our fiancé go and ride it with us." Hyunjin explained.

Changbin just agreed, he doesn't really care. To him this is like an opportunity to win back Felix's trust and kindness. He needs it, I mean at least for a month.