Chapter 11 ❅

"S-Seungmin?"

"S-Seungmin?"

Hyunjin asked, worried.

-

Hyunjin brought Seungmin to his room. Right now, Hyunjin have no idea what to do. He has a so called beta who was actually an omega, in heat, on his very bed. He thanked god that surpressense exist, or else what the hell could he have done to Seungmin if he didn't wear it earlier this week.

He watched as Seungmin shifts on his bed, he can clearly see how much the latter is in pain. He never really liked Seungmin, but seeing him like this, he couldn't help but feel bad.

He tried to find some omega surpressense, but his mother doesn't use it anymore, she's already mated. He would ask the maids or butlers that works in this house but his dad doesn't allow omegas to work in their house, there are only betas.

He sigh in defeat.

He slowly walked towards Seungmin but stopped when he saw Seungmin's hand, raised asking him to stop getting closer to him.

"Uh-uh..h-how do I help you?"

"..."

"Bro say something? I can't just watch you like this can I?"

"Al-pha" Seungmin whispered.

"Huh? What?"

"Al-Alpha.."

"You really needa speak up bro? I really can't hear you." Hyunjin said leaning towards Seungmin.

Right at that moment, Hyunjin was pulled by Seungmin by the collar. Hyunjin is now laying on the bed with Seungmin sitting right on top of him. His hands were around Seungmin's waist...His eyes widened

"Se-Seungmin..what are y-yo-" before Hyunjin could even continue, a pair of lips closed the gap between him and Seungmin.

Without him noticing, slowly he kissed Seungmin back. He doesn't know whether it was because of the amount of pheromones that was released by Seungmin or it was his choice to do it. But what he does know is that he doesn't want to stop.

The kiss was long. Hyunjin didn't realise this but he was also slowly releasing his pheromones. This triggered Seungmin even more. Seungmin by now is not even himself. It's as if he's drunk. He couldn't control he's body anymore.

They kissed passionately with Hyunjin slowly moving down to Seungmin's neck, and just like that, he bit it.

Seungmin flinched at the action and passed out right after. Hyunjin was awake for a few minutes then he also passed out.

-

BANG BANG

"It's fine I have the key..!"

"Ok. But hurry!"

The door creaked opened and a wave of pheromones hit the two lads face.

"Holy shit! That's a lot!"