Chapter 6 ❅

"He can easily point out that you are not a beta

"He can easily point out that you are not a beta.."

Jisung's face turned white, as if all the colors in his body got drained out.

"W-what.."

-

"He might not realize it but, he can definitely smell the difference..." Felix said in a slightly softer tone as he realized the change of Jisung's expression.

"It's ok though, I'll give you this bottle of coverage mist, it helps create a layer or something and make your smell less sweet. That way not even a pure alpha will noticed." Seungmin said trying to cheer up the lad in front of him, it's clear that Jisung was both confused and shock. "I guess Jisung never really encountered a pure alpha before.."

But the thing that he is confused about was, how the alpha's in his old school not know about him then? They all ignored him and never really disturbed him? They even made fun of him for being a beta? Also...how did this two know about him? They're just a bunch of betas..they can smell nothing?! "How.."

"H-how did you guys know..." Jisung said slowly getting softer as he continued.

"Well, as fellow friends, we help each other aight?" Felix said smiling.

"Plus we're in the same situation." Seungmin continued.

Jisung looked up after looking down on the floor for who knows how long. He looked shocked.

"W-wait..y-y"

"Yup we're the in the same situation and what we're basically trynna do is to kinda guide you and at the same time try to be your friend. I mean, we can literally relate to each other aight?"

Jisung smiled. Friends that he can finally be together with, without being fake. Never in his life was he approached and not get an assault or a bunch of insults. He smiled. "Maybe this year, my life is not going to be that bad.."

-

After the talk, they all went back to their class and proceeds with their normal routine. They started talking about the things they like, where they were from and how their life was. Of course because of the new feeling of having their own small group of friend, each of them still have their own private information that they can't really tell, at least not yet.

School ended and they all walked out of the building together. All three of them had the brightest smile and the fact that they were all linking their arms together, we just hope that they'll all stay feeling like this forever.

"Woah! I still can't believe on how how good you guy's english are?! Especially Felix! I mean you're from Australia right? Dass nice!!" Jisung said excited.

"I mean yours is also not bad!"

"I mean felix is richh, das why he was raised in Australia, and also explains how the hell he got into this school with that brain of his." Seungmin said slightly dissing his friend.