Chapter 24 ❅

They went into the bathroom

They went into the bathroom...together. Jisung was covering himself with a robe clearly covering every part of his body that he can, while Minho was more laid back and had the robe exposing a bit of his chest.

There was this awkward atmosphere between the two of them. I mean who wouldn't.

None of them looked at each other, but they both obviously felt each other's presence. Totally contradicting the things they said earlier in their argument.

Luckily, there was a bathtub and a shower stall. Jisung decided to just take the shower stall as he wanted to get out of the bathroom fast.

-

He finished showering and went to brush his teeth at the sink. He dreaded the feelings.

He slowly creaked his shower stall opened and saw Minho in the bathtub with his eyes closed.

Jisung paused and started staring at Minho. He doesn't know why but just looking at him being peaceful with his face not showing any sort of emotions (that would piss Jisung off) is rather calming.

He too realised that Minho was actually more attractive than he actually thought he was.

He continued to stare when suddenly a pair of eyes opened which immediately made him quickly looked away.

What he doesn't know was that the floor was wet.

He tried to move his body away when he slipped which made him fell onto the floor.

"ergh"

Minho quickly stood up, wore his robe and went to Jisung to help him.

"Are you ok?" Minho asked, offering his hand to help him.

Jisung ignored the hand and quickly stood up.

"I-I'm fine. I'll just go and brush my teeth now." Jisung said stuttering. Minho just stood there watching.

Jisung felt the stare. He quickly brushed his teeth and just as he was about to leave the bathroom, he felt his back ache.

"Ack!"
Jisung mentally cursed himself.

"Is your back ok?"

"haha..yeah.." Jisung awkwardly laughed.

"No it's not." Minho said as he pulled Jisung by the waist and brought one of Jisung's arm over his neck to support him.

They walk out of the bathroom but just as Minho was about to put Jisung down on the bed, the door opened.

Mr. Jin and two other female worker watched as Minho abruptly pushed Jisung away.

"oUch! Yo! my back! It still hurts!"

All of their eyes widened...including Minho.

"M-Minho..I never knew...I'll just leave you guys to recover..lol~"

Mr.Jin left.

"S-Sir Jisung? Do you need medication? We have medications for male omegas, so it'll be safer." One lady spoke with concern.

"Oh! That'll be great actually!" Jisung answered.

The lady chocked, "Y-yes I'll be right back!"

They all left leaving a concern Minho with a satisfied Jisung.
-
"Ok, now are you comfortable?" Minho said annoyed.

"Yes, why do you sound so piss? You were the one who pushed me."

"You're really oblivious."

"What?"

"You had to say it like that."

"Say what?"

"Without any context, people will misunderstood it."

"Dude can you be more, specific? I literally have no idea what you're talking about."

Minho just groaned.

Then door then opened.

"Oh! You guys actually changed to proper pyjamas." Mr.Jin said mockingly.

Minho scoffed.

"What are you doing here." Minho asked annoyed.

"The lady is here to give the medication to Jisung."

Minho looked confused.

"Pills??"

The lady went inside and gave the pill to Jisung.

Jisung studied the medication then he chocked.

Concern Minho went to Jisung who was currently coughing on his own saliva.

"Dude chill. What's wrong?"
.
.
.
"Why did you gave me a birth control pill!?" Jisung questioned, looking at the lady with a very confused expression.

Minho chocked.

He quickly glared at the worker.

"ARGH!"

The room fell silent.

"Sorry but please. Jisung is a guest, please don't make him uncomfortable." He said glaring.

All the workers quickly went out of the room.

"Sir, I'm sorry."

"No..uh, It's fine Mr.Jin. I was just..ye kno-"

"It's fine sir, I'm like cool about it. It's just been a long time since we teased you, sorry i guess he's important~" Mr.Jin said wiggling his eyebrows.

"You know what, I take back whatever I said just now."

"Eyy~~"

and just like that, he left leaving an annoyed Minho behind.

Minho looked back to see Jisung who had just realised the situation he was in.

"Wait..so"

"Nope, don't even start it."

"No but-"

"Dude I don't have to explain anything."

"Eeee~" Jisung said disgusted.

"Yes I know, and I can relate."

They laughed.

"Never can I imagine actually doing that with you." Minho continued.

"Yeah~"

Jisung said while wiping the tears he had left after laughing.

________________________________
enjoooooyyyyy<333