Chapter 1 ❅

A few decades ago, a DNA malfunction were found in a patient that was put in a mental award

A few decades ago, a DNA malfunction were found in a patient that was put in a mental award. Though he never actually arrived at the mental award as the people around him started reacting to him. People became vulnerable and some weren't, but was scared.

Soon more accidents similar to that situation happen. Scientists were curious and had a research project going for at least 10 years. People have been saying these type of aura that they can smell from people, and how people sometimes lose their memories when they are in those state.

Scientists have concluded that these are what you call the second gender. The first gender would have been determined during pregnancy. And yes the second gender doesn't matter whether you are a male or female, because a girl can get pregnant whether their alpha or not. But a boy who is an omega unfortunately can get pregnant. Only goes towards omegas though.

The second gender will be when you turned a certain age. This age was confirmed 6 years after the conclusion of the second gender.

When you reach the age of 12 or when your elementary school life ends, your school will hold a what you call "GC-AOBH" or in other words "Gender Confirmation - AOB Hierarchy".

This will determined whether you are an Alpha, an Omega or a Beta.

They also found out about this aura and where everyone has their own smell. Omega's are usually sweet, same thing goes to betas just a more low key one. Alpha usually smell fresh like soap or washed bed sheet.

Beta - The most humane one. Does not react to pheromones and can only smell omega ones. They usually help omegas who are in heat as they can smell them but does not react to it.

Omega - The most vulnerable one. Reacts to alpha pheromones which can sometimes trigger their heats. Heats can only be stopped when they've mated with their alpha. Basically needs a bite mark. They only released pheromones when they are in heat, which attract unwanted alpha's.

Alpha - The most superior one. Both physically and mentally stronger. Their sizes are usually bigger but there are some cases when they are not. They are feared by everyone. Reacts to omega pheromones only(ps when the omega is in heat) and wouldn't be able to control themselves.

This was until a company managed to produce a antidote called "supresence". Just like it's name, it helps suppress the pheromones that are leaked from an omega going on heat and an alpha witnessing it. The omega will have less days of having heat and the alphas will be able to ignore the pheromones of the omega and instead help them by giving them the said antidote.

No one will get attacked and no one will be injured. But that's not the case. The thing about this antidote is that the way to make this antidote is never shared. The governments couldn't do anything about it as it was a private property. So for the people who couldn't afford it...they'll just have to risk it.

The violence did not stop and the government is now practically begging for the the company to be more sympathetic.

The company did, so they made another antidote which has a slightly bit of a less effect than the other one because unlike the other one instead of just injecting it every week, the cheaper one has to be injected everyday. But it's fine though, it was more affordable even for the poor classes.
_______________________________
<3 Please do enjoy