Chapter 17 ❅

Jisung shivered as he felt the pheromones

Jisung shivered as he felt the pheromones. "Shit...My H-heat."

Jisung Felt week..he couldn't cope with the amount of pheromones there is. He never felt like this before. He turned around slowly to meet the alpha.

"A-alp-pha" he said before he passed out.

~

"Shhh, he's sleeping!"

"No but I'm surprised! Who's that!?"

"Just go do your work! Mind your own business!"

"This is my business! Who's that guy? I'm surprise young master actually came to his house today instead!"

"Ergh! Can you just go away! Young master ask me to take care of him while he's studying in his room! He said he'll check up on him and if you are caught I'm just gonna laugh my ass off when you get fired!"

"No! Young Master wouldn't! Plus I'm closer to him than you are to him!"

"Erght!"
.
.
.
"Sooo ye think he's special?"

"I don't know..but usually he wouldn't bring anyone to this house..I was legit surprised when I saw him carrying that guy over there bridal style."

"Tru-"

"H-hello?" Jisung asked the two workers who failed to have a quiet conversation.

The two workers rushed to Jisung.

"I'm really sorry that I woke you up I didn't mean to." The lady said bowing.

Jisung looked around the place he was at. The place was grand. He was on top of a king sized bed, covered with the most comfortable blanket you could ever think of.

"W-where am i?" Jisung asked.

Right before the lady could even answer, the door room creaked opened revealing
.
.
.
"Minho?"

"Finally woke up huh?" he said mockingly.

"Why defuq did you bring me here!?"

"Hey hey, chill, I helped you remember?"

"W-what?"

"Yeah. I never knew someone could be so dumb."

Jisung stayed quiet. For once Minho was actually giving a point.

"Well, then thank you for being very thoughtful but I shall take my leave now." Jisung said before standing up and walking pass Minho.

But before he could do that, a hand grabbed him by the arm.

"How about you have breakfast with me?"