Chapter 25 ❅

2 years have passed, they are all already at the beginning of their college life

2 years have passed, they are all already at the beginning of their college life. Surprisingly, both Minho and Jisung became closer. I mean that's what their friends see, but for Minho and Jisung, they quote "Never in my life would I say that he is my friend, maybe yes but not a close one."

I mean anyone could agree to that, but when seeing them right in front of your face. They only can give you off either an aura of an old marry couple who always fought or a hate love grilling in between them where they fight and all but you can only see the care and love they have for each other.

You're also probably wondering, did Minho payed Jisung yet? Well he did, and yes the amount was alot and it contributed a lot to the debt Jisung's mother have.

But to summarise it all, both Jisung's and Minho's friends are all done with the crap that they're doing and would like them to just shut up and accept each other's feelings. Minho doesn't know this, but he has taken a liking to Jisung and Jisung on the other hand, actually admits it but is trying his best to get rid of it.

He doesn't like the fact that he had fallen in love with a jerk like Minho.

They are now currently eating in the cafeteria and of course Jisung and Minho is on with their normal bickering.

"Why did you do that!?" Jisung shouted.

"Did what!?"

"You not only cut my line but you ate a big piece of my sandwich!"

"You offered."

"And you're shameless."

"Excus-"

"Can you guys just shut up." Changbin said cutting off Minho's sentence.

"Me and Felix also fight but we don't do that every single goddamn day." He continued.

"Yeah, because you guys genuinely like each other and always eat each other's face off, so I can see why you guys don't fight a lot." Jisung snapped back.

"J-Jisung! What the hell!" Felix said looking at his friend with concern.

"It's true. Lately, we've always caught you guys kissing each other now that you guys have confessed." Seungmin said joining in the conversation.

"You're no different." Minho said as matter of fact.

"That was once!" Hyunjin shouted.

"Yeah and another thousand that we have no knowledge about." Jisung snapped.

"I'm actually going to be honest, it's not wrong. But you have to understand, we're already mated, it's kind off like instinct you know." Seungmin said, explaining.
.
.
.
"Then did you guys mate?" Jisung asked Felix.

Everyone looked towards the couple. Of course they only gave one reaction, that is the only reaction that exposed them.

"Ah~ So you guys are already mated~" Jisung said grinning.

*kriing*

Jisung's phone rang.  

It was that number.

Jisung's face dropped.

They watched as Jisung stood up and went to an isolated place as he takes the call.
-
"Eyy..you think he's ok?" Hyunjin asked Minho.

"I...don't know. He wouldn't tell me."

"Let's just hope he is then.." Changbin said as he sighed.

Felix and Seungmin just stayed silent. They know what was going on. They know Jisung's past and they know who was calling Jisung.

But to respect Jisung's decision, they remained silent.

-

After a while, they all decided to go back to their campus because Jisung didn't come back after the phone call. Although Minho didn't show it, he was obviously worried. He has been dealing with the same thing for a month already, and Jisung still wouldn't want to tell him but instead just laugh it off.

He was frustrated and he wants to know why. But he also doesn't want to seem desperate around Jisung.

He was walking towards the vending machine when he suddenly heard murmers coming from behind the wall. He listened to it carefully and realised.

"That's Jisung's voice" he thought.

He decided to just eavesdropped on the conversation.

"I-I'm so-sorr-ry.." Jisung's voice stuttered.

A paused.

"Please don't do anything to her! I'm begging you."

Another paused.

"Y-yes, by the end of this we-week." He stuttered, again.

"No! He has nothing to do with me! P-please don't involve him.." Jisung burst, his tears started falling.

The call seemed to end as the place became quiet. Minho didn't want to suddenly appear because he doesn't want Jisung to think he was eavesdropping when he clearly did.

He went back inside the building, took out his phone and messeged Jisung.

Hey Sung, you ok?

Yeah! It was a call
from my mother. 😁✌🏻

Really?

Yeah! You don't have
to worry lol. It's weird.

Ok then. We're going to
the cafe after school.

Actually...

It wasn't a question.

Fine
(Read)

Minho switched of his phone and sighed.

"Why can't you just tell me.." he thought.

_________________________________
I forgot to update yesterday. Lol

Enjooooooyyyyyy<3333