Chapter 9 ❅

"So, give me a valuable reason to why you are behaving like this?"

"I don't know what you're talking about?"

"Oh cut the crap Changbin, you know very well what I'm talking about."

"I'm serious dad, I have no idea what you're talking about."

"Ok. So care to explain, who's the girl sitting beside you right now."

Changbin clicked his tongue as he looked away from his dad. "Felix.." he thought.

The room was silent when suddenly the door of Mr.Seo's office opened. Two male figures entered revealing both Minho and Hyunjin just standing at the entrance awkwardly as they realised how intense the tension of the room was.

"Boys, nice of you to come and join us!" Mr. Seo said smiling.

The two boys quickly moved to sit on the couch near Changbin and just awkwardly smiled. Changbin just looked at both of his friends in disbelief. "What the fuck are they doin here?! Shit they can't even help me because they don't know about the engagement!"

"So Changbin, I'm still waiting for your answer?" Mr.Seo said sternly.

"She's...a close friend of mine."

"Really?" Mr.Seo asked mockingly.

"Y-yeah.."

"Ok."

Changbin quickly looked up. He couldn't believe it. Was his dad that easy to be convinced? Just as he was about to celebrate his so called victory, his dad spoke.

"...But does Felix know that you've been hanging out with your close friend for the past few weeks, buying her things using my money and letting her stay in yours AND Felix's house? And don't forget to mention, why has Felix been staying at his friend's house instead of the house you guys are sharing?"

Changbin looked at his dad and shifted to both of his friends who was shocked at the amount of information they just received. Changbin mentally hit himself... "I guess it was me who was careless this time.."

-

Changbin didn't know how to reply to his dad so he obviously got in trouble. For starters he had to break up with his so called 'girlfriend' and is grounded for a month. So all his cars, both credit and debit card and any other services was ban. The only person he can rely on, is no other than Felix.

He obviously hate his father's decision but he can't really deny it either, but for now the thing he is worried about most is...how is he going to make Felix actually help him and how the hell is he going to explain to both of his friends who is probably just waiting for him to explain to them what the fuck happened.

Changbin sighed and just walked towards his friends who was still sitting on the couch, looking straight at him. He sat on the short table in front of them and begin his explanation.

~

"...and to sum it all up, Felix is my fiancé." Changbin said finally ending his long ass explanation.

The two boys looked at him, surprised as fuc.

"Bro holy shit! That's why you shouted Felix's name after you finished the call with your dad's secretary.!" Hyunjin shout earning an annoyed face from Changbin.

"I feel kind of bad. So it's not his fault. I mean your dad found out about that girl a few weeks ago and you just told Felix yesterday." Minho said not really helping the situation his friend is going through.

"Urgh! I know and why would you feel bad though.?"

"Well, we kind off confronted them."

"WHAT!?"

"Yeah? Why?"

"BROOO!!! NOW HOW AM I GONNA MAKE HIM HELP ME IF HE KNOWS I BLAMED HIM FOR DIS FUCCIN MESS!!?"

"I donno if he knows bout dis tho?" Hyunjin said interrupting.

"Erghhh! Frick Mehn..! I'm going back, not in the mood to do anything else. See ya." and with that Changbin left both of his friends.

-

"Bye Sungiee! Bye Lixx!" Seungmin shouted as he waved his friends goodbyes.

"Byeee!! Good luck on your first tutoring session!" Jisung shouted.

"Yeh! Tell me if the student you get is a piece of shit or not! hehe!" Felix cut in.

Just like that they all went their separate ways.

-

It has been around 30 minutes and Seungmin finally arrived at the hou-mansion of where he will be tutoring his new student. This student he will be tutoring is a middle school girl who's really lacking in so many subjects that her mother personally asked for Seungmin to tutor her.

Seungmin PoV
My mom and her mother has been very close since they were little and I actually know her mother personally. She's a really kind lady despite the wealth she has. She always help my mother whenever she is in need and never ask her to repay back. Of course my mom will always pester her on what she could do to repay her back. But she would never accept it and tell her that she is doing this willingly because she's my mom's best friend.

So now that she actually asked my mom for a favour, my mother didn't hesitate to agree, I mean I don't mind it either. Although she offered to pay me, I obviously had to decline it. She has given us more than enough honesty.

-

I rang the bell and was greeted by, I assume a butler and was brought in to their huge living room.

"The mistress is currently not in the house, so you may sit down and relax and I shall call the young mistress to come down."

-

Seungmin just nodded at the formality he received and waited.

After a few minutes, a young girl came up to him and smiled. He smiled at her and bowed. "I'm Kim Seungmin and I'll be tutoring you starting from today."

"Hi, I'm Hwang Yeji, you can call me Yeji, I don really care, but just sayin I'm quite the hard learner." She said laughing.

Seungmin chuckled, he would be lying if he said that he doesn't find the younger cute, but something about her just feels...familiar to Seungmin. He just couldn't get the grasp of what it is. He shrugged the idea off and started preparing his tutoring session.

Just as he was finished preparing, the entrance door opened revealing yet another familiar figure.

"Welcome back Young Master." The butler said.

He looked at the figure, his eyes widened.

"No wonder Yeji looked so familiar..."

"Seungmin...? Why are you here?"

Hyunjin asked.

———————————————————————

i'm sorrriiii there's noot really many minsungg yett but i promiseee i just want to put the other characters story line first so that when I write minsung's story, I can make it a bit longer without worrying about the other characters plot.

enjoyyyyy <3