Cherry Red

(Buckle up bitches, this finna be an escalating chapter. Robert and Alejandro are 21 and Kairi and Taylor are 20)

Author's POV

It was Thursday afternoon and Kairi was still at his classes when Alejandro finally received a message from Robert. Alejandro immediately opened his messages and replied back.

Robert

Sorry for the delay. Friday's target: Short, dirty blonde hair and blue eyes. She'll be wearing a VIP badge. The image is attached below. After this mission, you'll be free to do whatever for the rest of the night

Alejandro

Took you long enough motherfucker

Robert

Finding shit ain't easy ya know. Also, I found some information on the kid that you're staying with. His best friend is kinda cute

Alejandro

His best friend? Haven't meet them yet

Robert

But Kairi is sus. I can't find any info on his background. His mother's info shows up but there's no trace of his father

Alejandro

That's weird

Robert

I gotta go, see you on Friday

Alejandro

Aight. Meet me at xxx apartment

Alejandro decided to go buy an outfit for Friday's mission. The target was known for drugging men at clubs and murdering them while they were high. Fucking disgusting.

Alejandro locked the door behind him and called an uber. He tipped the man and walked inside the mall. After browsing a few stores, Alejandro settled on ripped black jeans, a black turtleneck, and a belt. He went to the cashier and swiped his card.

Alejandro could've just walked out of the store without paying. Hell, he could buy the entire mall within a second. 

Coincidentally, Olivia's party was at the bar that her father owned as if fate had intertwined Alejandro and Kairi's strings. 

As Alejandro returned to Kairi's apartment, thoughts swirled in his head. Should he tell Kairi about his profession? He trusted Kairi but he doesn't know how the boy will react. Alejandro shook the thought out of his head.

"Yo," Robert called, jogging towards Alejandro.

They did a small handshake and Alejandro unlocked the door to the apartment. Robert wore a black shirt that clung to his body, outlining his masculine figure with grey dress pants secured with a belt.

Kairi was in his room choosing his outfit as Taylor lay sprawled on his bed. 

"Hey Kai, why is there a blanket and pillow on the couch? Is someone staying here?" Taylor asked, propping her head up with her hand.