Sick

BITCH, I WAS STRESSING OUT FOR MY ACT TEST ALL WEEK AND DIDN'T EVEN UPDATE BUT THE FUCKING TEST GOT CANCELLED TODAY LIKE JSNCJEKKVKWKQ

So my plan on making this book 20 chapters definitely isn't gonna work. It's probably gonna be 30 instead because I have a whole long ass plot line to write.

This isn't even the beginning 😘

Anyways.

YuhHhhhHhhhHhhH geT iNtO iT

Author's POV

Alejandro sighed as he pressed his hand against Kairi's forehead. Of course Kairi was gonna get sick from playing in the rain, how did he not think about it earlier. Kairi went to bed before Alejandro with a small cold and shivered in his sleep, trembling.

Alejandro got some medicine from the cabinet and a spoon, setting it on the nightstand for when Kairi woke up.

He turned off the lights and climbed into the bed, encircling his arms around Kairi's waist. Kairi snuggled closer to Alejandro, mumbling incoherent words in his sleep.

When Kairi woke up, he felt like complete shit.

His head throbbed and his throat felt like sandpaper, his whole body hot and sore. Suddenly, his blanket was ripped away. Kairi whined as his hot skin came in contact with the cold air, like tiny pinpricks piercing his skin, when a large pair of arms pulled him.

Alejandro adjusted himself so that Kairi was comfortably laying on his chest, his head buried in the crook of Mattia's neck.

"I feel like shit," Kairi groaned.

"Sorry about that bubs," Alejandro apologized and reached over to grab the medicine bottle. He poured out the syrupy medicine into the spoon and screwed the cap back on.

Kairi peeked one eye open and nearly pushed himself off of Alejandro, but the latter held him down with one arm.

"Ew, you got orange flavored medicine?" Kairi sneered in disgust.

Alejandro merely shrugged and held the spoon close to Kairi's lips. Kairi pursed his lips and shook his head like a 5 year old. After a few failed attempts, Alejandro gave up at Kairi's stubbornness.

Kairi lay on Alejandro's chest and sniffled, his nose was very clogged. Alejandro threaded his hands through Kairi's hair, the latter sighing softly. Alejandro liked this soft side of Kairi, pliant and gentle, like a little baby. 

Kairi was sleepy, his eyes drooping as Alejandro murmured little Spanish phrases in his ear. Although Kairi couldn't understand what he was saying, it warmed his heart to hear it.

Alejandro gripped Kairi's jaw softly and grabbed the spoonful of medicine. Kairi opened his mouth by a centimeter and Alejandro took the chance to shove the spoon into his mouth.

Kairi coughed and flipped Alejandro off, muttering a string of curses.

"Ugh, I hate you," Kairi whined, wiping his mouth. The gross and bitter taste of the medicine still remained in his mouth, slowly killing his tastebuds. Kairi migrated to the other side of the bed, his back turned to Alejandro. 

He snuggled into the blankets but after 30 seconds, it got too hot and then it got too cold after another 30 seconds. Kairi was agitated. Maybe the universe decided that the blanket and him just weren't meant to be. 

Meanwhile, Alejandro watched Kairi struggle with an amused face, enjoying the smaller boy's antics. Kairi huffed in frustration and turned to face Alejandro, arms extended. Alejandro engulfed the latter in a hug.