Hospital Shenanigans

I removed George Floyd from my previous chapters. Read my Author's Note (the chapter before this one) if you aren't up to date. I hope you guys are satisfied and that you can forgive me for that.

so, smut will be coming AFTER they go save Maiya. I know ya'll are waiting a long time but I really don't know how to write smut. I'm trying but I can't even type 100 words of smut without cringing. 

Anyways,

Enjoy <3

Author's POV

Kairi's eyes hammered open, eyes wide as he placed his hand against his chest. His leg was wrapped in bandages and there were mini bandages patched on his body. His head felt fuzzy and he looked around the empty white room.

Taylor  was passed out on a tiny chair by his bed, caught in a deep sleep. Shewas dressed in the same bloody clothes from the breakout.

"Taylor, wake up!" Kairi squeaked, poking the latter in the forehead.

Taylor stirred in her sleep and groaned, falling back asleep.

Kairi let out a sigh of frustration and sat up. He grabbed his pillow and whacked Taylor in the head. She yelped and fell out of the chair, cursing at Kairi.

Taylor stood and hugged Kairi tight while giving him a long ass rant.

"Kairi Samuel Cosentino, you stupid bitch, do you know how worried I was? You didn't show up at all in the past week. Getting fucking kidnapped and shot?! Unbelievable. I nearly had a heart attack when you got shot in front of me. Crazy bitch. You're lucky I love you," Taylor stated.

 "Where's Alejandro?" Kairi asked.

"Ugh, this bitch. I just poured out my heart to you and you ask about Alejandro first? Fine, I see how it is. He's in the other room with Robert. I just sent a text saying that you finally woke up-" Taylor replied but the door swung open, revealing Alejandro.

The boy was in the same condition as Kairi, wrapped up like a mummy.

"Alejandro! Slow down or else you'll reopen your stitches," Robert sighed.

Alejandro ignored Robert's scoldings and hobbled over to the hospital bed, limping as Taylor and Robert left the room. Before the door closed, Taylor mouthed "Don't fuck in the hospital ok?" and left. Kairi stifled a laugh and turned his gaze to Alejandro.

He scooted over and they laid down on the bed, pressed close together.

"How are you feeling?" Alejandro rasped, propping his head up on the sheets.

"I'm doing ok. More importantly, how are you feeling? Are you ok after all of the...beatings?" Kairi gulped and looked away. He still felt extremely guilty after the whole ordeal. After all, he was the one who agreed to the deal.

"I'm doing fine. Kai, look at me. Don't beat yourself up because of this. It's not your fault that this happened. You had no other choice," Alejandro said softly.

He tilted Kairi's jaw upwards but the latter still averted his gaze. He didn't want Alejandro to see that he was crying. 

"Hey, why are you crying? I'm right here," Alejandro asked worriedly. 

Alejandro enveloped his arms around the boy as Kairi buried his face into Alejandro's chest, staining the hospital gown. 

"I hurt you and you still saved me after I said I didn't love you anymore. I thought you died! I was positive that I lost you forever. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if you were gone. These past weeks proved that. I don't know how you put up with someone like me. I don't deserve you," Kairi hiccupped. 

"Kairi. The bullshit coming out of your mouth is just astronomical. For the last time, this isn't your fault. I'll always love you no matter what. Come on, give me a smile. Don't cry in such a shit place," Alejandro replied.

The corners of Kairi's lips curved upwards into a tiny grin. Alejandro peppered kisses all over the latter's face, basking in the sound of his bubbly giggles. He kissed his tears away and Kairi felt the flutter of butterflies again.

No matter the action, Alejandro always made him feel those little butterflies, ticking his insides and wrapping him in a warm and comforting feeling.

"Don't worry Kai, we'll save Maiya," Alejandro reassured.

Kairi nodded and they cuddled on the hospital bed, slowly dozing off in each others arms.

On the other hand, Taylor and Robert sat outside of the room on a metal bench. Taylor laid her head on Robert's  shoulder as the other slung his arm around her. Taylor and Robert had their little moment of sadness and disbelief earlier. They cried, talked about their experiences, and reconciled.

They were currently sharing a bag of gummy worms from the vending machine. Everything was fine, everyone made it out.

But now, Taylor was complaining.

A lot.

"Ugh, this stupid bench is hurting my ass," Taylor whined.

Taylor stood up and plopped herself on Robert's lap. Robert let out a surprised grunt and laughed, wrapping his arms around the other.

After a few moments of silence, Taylor piped up again.

"How come these bitches get a room and we don't? People are staring at us, like they haven't seen a couple before. I just wanna cuddle in peace," Taylor huffed.

Taylor had absolutely zero tolerance for the people giving them weird looks and she sent death glares at the people gawking at them. Like cmon, the least you could do is be a decent human being and not stare but no. People just can't get enough of themselves.

"I mean, we could just go to Alejandro's room-" Robert suggested but Taylor was already getting up and heading to Alejandro's room.

Robert followed and Taylor turned around, hands on her hips once the door closed.

"Now listen here you horny bitch. I know that you've been away for a while but we are not fucking inside of a hospital. No sir. That's disgusting. You can wait until we get back," Taylor scolded.

Robert stepped back and held his hands up in defeat, an astonished expression on his face.

"But how did you know-"

"Shut up! I felt your boner when I sat on your lap," Taylor blushed.

Robert was basically an open book to her. The only thing he couldn't do was conceal his emotions towards Taylor. 

"I- oh."

"I can't believe I'm dating you," Taylor sighed as she facepalmed herself.

«  »

short chapter 

if TikTok stays up, it's gonna be hella awkward for the people who made goodbye videos. just saying. we're gonna go down in history for being the most dramatic generation like we attacked the government over an app.

magnificent <3

but on another note, why do we have to go to school? they sent us home when there were like 2000 cases and now we're going back at 4 million. embarassing. that's what we get when you have an old, deranged, mentally ill, pervy, musty, and stupid Cheeto for president.

if you support Trump, please stop reading and go away luv xoxo