Sugar Sweet

(A lot of ya'll want smut, damn. Ya'll gonna be waiting a long time then, I suck at writing smut. But if you ask, I shall deliver. But now is not the time 😌 haha)

Author's POV

Kairi's head pounded as his eyes fluttered open. He felt oddly comfortable as he snuggled into the abs of his life-sized teddy bear. Then it hit him. He didn't have a masculine, life-sized teddy bear. Kairi looked to see Alejandro back hugging him, shirtless, the Costa Rican's face buried in the crook of his neck.

The Wasian was so surprised that he almost screamed but then a painful wave of hangover silenced him. Ouch.

Memories of last night's party were fuzzy in Kairi's head, still simmering in his mind. One thing he recalled, was kissing Alejandro. The whole experience was absolutely exhilarating as he absentmindedly touched his lips, a small smile lighting his face.

Kairi's cheeks heated up as the memories slowly revived themselves in his head. They didn't fuck, much to Kairi's chagrin. Although they were both pretty close to doing so.

« flashback »

"C'mon!" Kairi sighed in frustration as he fumbled with his keys.

The Wasian finally opened his apartment door and the two stumbled in, locking the door behind them. Kairi kicked off his shoes and fell into Alejandro's arms, a lazy grin spread on his face. Alejandro kissed Kairi softly and Kairi jumped up, wrapping his legs around Alejandro's torso.

Alejandro carried Kairi to the latter's room and closed the door behind them. Once they were both on the bed, they attacked each other's lips with more fervor. Their teeth clacked together as Alejandro bit down on Kairi's lip, making the boy whimper.

Alejandro had Kairi's head pinned above his head as he trailed down to Kairi's neck. Kairi arched his head back as Alejandro sucked harshly at the sensitive skin, dragging his tongue over the bruised area to soothe the pain.

Alejandro savored the delicate sounds of Kairi's moans, painting the Wasian's neck in purple splotches. Kairi tugged on Alejandro's shirt and he tugged the material over his head, throwing it on the ground.

"Alejandro, can we *hic* do this another time?" Kairi slurred as Alejandro caressed his face.

"Sure mi amor, I can wait," Alejandro said huskily as he pulled Kairi into a back hug.

"Don't be mad. I just want to remember it next time," Kairi whispered, placing his small hands over Alejandro's.

"Next time? Sure. Someone's eager," Alejandro chuckled.

Kairi scoffed.

"Am not! I'm just saying," Kairi pouted before yawning.

"Yeah right, you sound pretty eager to me, bebesito," Alejandro snickered.

Before Kari could protest, Alejandro cuddled closer to him and peppered the nape of his neck with butterfly kisses.

"Go to sleep, we can work it out in the morning," Alejandro murmured. Kairi relaxed and listened to Alejandro's steady heartbeat, falling asleep to the rhythmic thump.

(A/N: I'm sorry but that was awkward af to write)

« present »

Kairi shuffled around, praying that he won't wake Alejandro up but the latter was already rubbing his eyes.

"Hey there handsome," Kairi smiled.

Alejandro grinned back and pulled Kairi close to where he was laying on his bare chest. Bubbly giggles erupted from Kairi's mouth, making Alejandro's heart soar into the heavens. And surprisingly, Alejandro didn't have an aching hangover this morning.