Who's That?

Alright guys, HURT MY FEELINGS AND THROW IT IN THE DIRT. Please give me suggestions on how to improve my writing, I wanna make better content for you guys. Like really, make me cry with your comments.

And yes, I will stop using 'the wasian' and 'the costa rican' from now on.

The harsher the constructive criticism, the better it is for me 🙃

Also, I might rush things just so that Kairi will get snatched and that the plot line will go faster.

𝚈𝚞𝚑𝚑𝚑𝚑𝚑 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚒𝚝

Author's POV

Kairi woke to the sound of his alarm, immediately pressing snooze on his phone and snuggling deeper into his blanket. About a minute passed before his phone beeped again.

"Kairi, you have to get to class," Alejandro muttered.

"I know. I just don't feel like going today," Kairi sighed sleepily.

"Just think about how Taylor will feel if you don't show up for class," Alejandro suggested.

Kairi instantly sat up, face twisted in horror.

"Hell no. It happened once and it will never happen again," Kairi said.

Alejandro raised an eyebrow in amusement.

"Tell me about it," he smiled.

Alejandro grabbed Kairi by the arm and tugged the latter back down on the bed. Alejandro wrapped his arm around Kairi's waist and pulled him close, his hand lazily pressed against the boy's back.

"Well, this all happened last year. I slept through my alarm and woke up at my lunch break. When I saw Taylor, she tackled me and gave me a long ass rant about how she'll murder me if I ever leave her alone again. She even made a mark on me," Kairi said.

He pointed to a faded scar on his shoulder and explained that Taylor dug her nails into his shoulder when she tackled him. Alejandro stifled a laugh and gently ran his finger over the marred flesh.

Even with the scars and marks, Kairi was still perfect in his eyes.

"Now that I told you that story, you have to tell me about what you did to that poor waitress on our first date," Kairi urged.

"Oh that? I just left a note saying that if our meal isn't free then I would come by and possibly raid and bomb the place," Alejandro answered nonchalantly.

"You did what?!" Kairi sputtered.

"At least we got a free meal," Alejandro shrugged his shoulders.

"You sir, are unbelievable," Kairi giggled as he got up.

"I could buy the entire restaurant if I wanted to. It's not that big of a deal," Alejandro stated.

"Not that big of a deal!? Ale, that's like my entire bank account times 100 to afford that restaurant," Kairi exaggerated.

"Whatever you say shortcake. Go get ready and I'll make breakfast," Alejandro chuckled, running his fingers through Kairi's hair.

As Kairi was brushing his teeth, Alejandro made scrambled eggs and bacon. They ate in peaceful silence when Kairi's phone suddenly rang.

"Kairi where the fuck are you?!" Taylor hissed.

"What do you mean? Class doesn't start for another 20 minutes," Kairi replied in a confused tone.

"You dumb bitch, we have an exam today! How could you forget? You have 5 minutes before the professor hands out the papers. Hurry up," Taylor said urgently and hung up.

Kairi spat out his food and shoved his phone into his hoodie pocket. Panic flooded his mind as Kairi tugged on his Vans and grabbed his apartment key.

Shitshitshitshitshit. OH SHIT.

"Sorry Ale but I gotta go!" Kairi yelled and rushed out the door. Alejandro blinked and stared at where Kairi was standing just a second ago. He sprinted across the campus and burst through the double doors, gaining the attention of many of his classmates.

"Sorry I'm late," Kairi said breathlessly, hunching over with his hands on his knees.

"Go have a seat. Meet me after your exam Mr. Cosentino. You have a visitor," the professor tutted.

Kairi nodded and stumbled into his seat next to Taylor. He could feel everyone's gaze burn into him like a hundred little lasers.

"That was a close one. Who's your visitor anyways?" Taylor whispered.

"I don't care and I don't give a fuck. I'm so tired," Kairi wheezed as he wiped the sweat off his forehead.

"Well I hope you're ready for your midterm. Good luck, Kai," Taylor cheered.

"Thank you Tay. I really owe you one," Kairi replied gratefully.

Hours passed while Kairi and Taylor took their test. Honestly, Kairi found the whole test fairly easy despite the fact that he forgot about it this morning. Kairi finished his exam and stood up, stretching as his bones cracked with relief. Just as Kairi was about to exit the room, he remembered his professor's words.

"Sir, you said that I had a visitor this morning?" Kairi asked hesitantly.

The professor raised an eyebrow and cleared his throat.

"Ah yes Mr. Cosentino. There was a man who requested your presence in the front yard at 1 pm today. It's 12:50 so I suggest you get going," he replied.

Kairi left and frowned. The possibilities of who this mystery person was rattled Kairi's brain.

"That's weird. What if it's a pedophile and he kidnaps me?" Kairi wondered aloud.

He cringed at the thought and shuddered, disgusted chills running down his spine. Kairi reached the front yard of the campus and noticed a man sitting down at a nearby bench, wringing his hands in nervousness.

"Hello?" Kairi echoed.

(Melanin Trump vibes)

"Kairi?" The man looked up, eyes wide with shock.

"Um, yes. That's me. Who are you?" Kairi asked.

Kairi approached the guy slowly but stood a small distance from the unknown man and analyzed him.

He appeared to be in his 40's and his face was wrinkled with distraught. His eyes held sorrow and pain in them but they also held a different emotion that seemed oddly familiar.

Kairi couldn't pinpoint it. Why did his eyes appear so fucking familiar?

"I'm gonna ask you one more time, who are you?"

« »

it's kinda obvious as to who this person is but whatever

Short filler chapter because I have no motivation whatsoever to update